This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    Until Hoke and crew have 11 fifth year five stars on defense or offense you cannot expect them to compete for big ten titles. Duh.
    Not counting our 5th year senior QB, of course. He has to beat out a true sophomore with 1 career start under his belt to win the starting job next year. So experience only matters when it's a convenient excuse. When it's staring you in the face at the most important position on the field it doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Mattison has forgotten more than anyone on here will ever know about defense; therefore, judging from the comments here, I can only surmise that he has been taking stupid pills the last couple of years.
      Good coaches have bad years and bad runs...it happens all the time. But going on year 4, it's not too much to ask to have a top tier defense with top tier talent(compared to the rest of the B1G) regardless of "inexperience".

Comment

• WM: I see 3 losses in the away games at ND, OSU, and MSU. We have to run the table in order to go 9-3.

Comment

• Malik's mom on the radio. I wouldn't want to go through the process. Then again, I'd make my decision early and then tell everyone else to back the hell up.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
            Good coaches have bad years and bad runs...it happens all the time. But going on year 4, it's not too much to ask to have a top tier defense with top tier talent(compared to the rest of the B1G) regardless of "inexperience".
            Michigan doesn't have top-tier talent. That was my original complaint. I think Michigan has good coaches, but for some reason they haven't been able to get top-tier d-linemen. Then the meme began that the coaches aren't any good. To which I say, bullshit.

Comment

• Well, all we all hear and say around here is how the Big Ten sucks dick, worst of the BCS conferences and I'm supposed to believe that a few highly regarded 3 stars, the rest high 4 and 5 stars isn't top tier talent in a shitbag league? Nadda. I like our staff, quite a bit, but at the end of the day they need to get the guys to show up on the field.

Comment

• You want to see a good young d-line roster? See the Buckeyes.

Comment

• M has a chance against all three of those (Sparty, Ohio & ND); I think they win 1 of the 3 and lose 1 more.

Comment

• If only we had someone, we could call him coach, responsible for finding and signing too flight talent....

Oh well. A guy can dream I guess.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• And I think the coaches are fine. They've done a yeomans job really. Like a solid b+. Not an 87 but like an 89.5 B+. Given that this is Michigan fergodsakes and these guys are among the highest paid coaches in the country. can't we at least expect A- performance?

Comment

• To McDowell -- possibly the oddest recruitment I've seen, but I'm going to stick with Occam's Razor on this one -- it's MSU or M. It was always MSU or M.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It sounds like his mom might kill her boy if he picks MSU.

Comment

• I believe that his parents have to sign the letter of intent. This should be interesting.

Comment

• I bet he doesn't announce tomorrow.

Comment

• No optimism from M insiders. Same ones who were sure Hand was a Wolverine.

Comment

Working...
                                X