Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber always really liked OSU. It would seem once Harris was, at least, unwilling to sign on then Weber became Plan A. Coupled with Hoke's departure and the tire fire he leaves behind, not much of a surprise.

I think OSU probably rated the 3 RBs: Harris, Scott, Weber, but all pretty close. It'd be ironic if Harbaugh came in and re-landed Harris.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• or Herman.

Comment

• It's going to take Harbaugh to bring any of these guys who have decommitted back to M and even that is a long shot.

Anyone else save some dark horse NFL guy (NOT Jay Gruden!) with name or team recognition, maybe, but doubtful.

M is very lucky to have a small class in 2015 but the transition is going to hurt in a couple of places mostly on the DL. Is that right, WM?
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Transition is going to hurt this class a ton, that's part of recruiting. Another part of recruiting is a 'recruiting bump' from a new coach, which should help a lot in '16...

Defensive line recruiting wasn't too promising before this past disastrous season and is going to be even tougher with the transition.

Comment

• Take the bump for a late deciding Blue chipper our two and then the big 30 player class next year
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Michael Ferns is transferring to West Virginia.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Lol...the recruting board in the first post is three decommits behind.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Only three? I haven't updated it since about October.

Comment

• Let's give WM a break here. Updating that constantly would be a task more grimmer than the undertaker's...

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrLFQBDK_L4"]Undertaker throws Mankind off the Hell in a Cell - YouTube[/ame]
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Before that match Taker asked Mick if he actually wanted to die. You can tell nobody except those two knew that throw off the cage because it doesn't happen towards a camera which every wrestling move is supposed to do. The chokeslam through the cage was not planned.

After the match in the ER Mick asked UT if he remembered to use the thumbtacks. Taker said, "Mick look at your arm." It was full of thumbtacks.
                        Last edited by froot loops; December 16, 2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• What hack said, updating recruiting info since M's 2-2 start would cause several members here to slash their wrists, unfortunately none of those being Buckeyes. There has been incredibly little good news since September.
                          Last edited by WM Wolverine; December 16, 2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• I wasn't making a statement regarding your diligence. I just thought it was an interesting indictment of the state of this past year and the tire fire that is Michigan football.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I was just joking, really.

Comment

• Merry Christmas everybody! Gregg Henson posted an article saying that Josh Rosen is going Michigan if Harbaugh takes the job. It's probably gonna be Crazy the recruiting bump we get this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X