This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCLA.. No surprise

Clark committed because of a relationship with the coaching staff. PLEASE, Mora Jr... Go to the NFL next season so I can laugh at Clark.
    Last edited by Cody_Russell; February 4, 2015, 08:43 AM.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Florida RB Karan Higdon flips from Iowa to Michigan. At least they'll have one RB in the class.
      It almost makes you feel bad for Iowa. He was their second highest rated recruit and he flipped less than a week after being offered.

I question his speed watching his tape but he appears to have good balance which for me is about the best quality a RB can have.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I wouldn't have thought M would need two RBs in this class, but it appears that's what they're doing.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I take it that means Weber isn't flipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            It almost makes you feel bad for Iowa........
            Not me.

Strikes against Ferentz are all good. Iowa and the BT need a HC upgrade here.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Mora did a good job on Clark. "Don't believe the tape. Believe what I tell you. We'll throw to the TE if you come here."
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Freep

Michigan dropped the first bomb of the day, flipping Iowa running back commit Karan Higdon.

The 5-foot-10, 190-pound speedster (4.45 40-yard dash) from Sarasota, Fla., had been committed to Iowa since September. His only official visit had been to Iowa City until last weekend, when he came to U-M.
                U-M is filled with power backs on its roster, so this adds some speed in the mix. And it shows some in-roads in the talent-rich state of Florida.

Comment

• Frerentz sucks at recruiting.

Comment

• I don't see the speed but hopefully it will show next year.

Comment

• Not losing sleep over Clark. We're gonna have great TE play either way.

Comment

• Will Higdon bump Weber to osu?

Makes sense for Weber. He's deep on the roster either way.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          Mora did a good job on Clark. "Don't believe the tape. Believe what I tell you. We'll throw to the TE if you come here."
                          Not to mention, sunny LA, UCLA chicks that actually shave their legs, the beach and not the frozen diag.

Comment

• Brady Hoke joins ND staff, apparently South Bend didn't watch his 31-0 masterpiece last September?
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Weber apparently made a "secret" OV to M this weekend. And UFM reached out to LJ Scott this morning. Heh. Recruiting games are great.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Oh yeah, Wilcher is a well known Michigan guy. He played there and until the end of Lloyd he would steer anyone of consequence to Michigan. As much as Harrison is a MSU feeder school, CT is the Michigan school.
                                One last point about Wilcher. He and Harbaugh were actually teammates at Michigan. So it's not a surprise if he's a Jimmy Ballgame fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X