This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    M football needs a winning football team. Everything else is pointless.
    Good - then no point in having brought this up in the first place.

Comment

• I forgot. We're not allowed to ever disagree with Jimmy.

Comment

• Heh.

As a Marine, with standards, I never found it beneath dignity to wear evening dress uniforms, get rip roaring drunk, smoke cigars, drink sherry, talk about fucking women and killing our enemies.

In a semi-similar fashion, I think Jim Harbaugh should take a semi-similar approach to "killing" M's enemies and that would include first, Spartie and next the buckeyes. I'd love to have ND on the menu of potential battlefield wins but, alas, Swarbrick chickened out.

So, it will be left to those two entities to suffer the indignities of humiliating losses at the hands of a "childishly" coached (in your terms not mine) Michigan football team.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think anyone would confuse the marine corps for an institution of higher learning, either....

Thank you for your service, jeff.

Comment

• Well, you don't know me, and I'm sure as hell not deficient in the area of "higher learning," and you clearly don't know Marines.

Did you know that Jim Harbaugh, a really smart guy in his own right, frequently took his SDSU and Stanford players to Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton so that they could experience what Marine Corps boot camp was like. He understands the value of esprit de corps, of team work, of subordinating personal interests to those of the team, all three of these things corps values of Marines. If you listen to him, he'll frequently invoke the values associated with US Marines.

Don't think anyone would confuse the Marine Corps with an institution of higher learning? You might want to consider thinking again.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• *sigh*

I come from a naval family. It was a joke. A very obvious joke at that.

If you're upset...I honestly don't care.
              Last edited by Kstat; February 8, 2015, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• You've clearly lost site of the central issue here ...... beat Spartie, beat the bucks.

Harbaugh has come to do just that.

Celebrate.

Comment

• I've never lost sight of that. It's the only thing that i want out of this Harbaugh deal. I'll celebrate a great deal if and when he pulls it off.

Comment

• Go back to your women's liberation movement forum. If you don't like way Jim Harbaugh acts....well that's just the way the pickle squirts.
                    Last edited by WingsFan; February 8, 2015, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• You really have a problem with women, huh? Perhaps you should find one to complain to rather than whine to me about it...

If I have a problem with something Harbaugh does, I'm going to say I have a problem with it.

If you don't like it, that's just too bad.
                      Last edited by Kstat; February 8, 2015, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• You really have a problem with women, huh? Perhaps you should find one to complain to rather than whine to me about it...

No, I was joking (not whining) , problem is your seriously 'put off' with Jim Harbaugh's personality. You're just gonna have to deal with it, he's not about to change.

Comment

• Yes, I'm sure his tweets will really matter if we get steamrolled again in the fall.
                          Michigan isn't going to get steamrolled by anyone this fall.

In fact, if any/all of the 12 opponents come into the game anything less than 100% prepared for a tough football game, they'll leave the field on the short side of the scoreboard. That goes for Utah, MSU OSU and everyone in-between.

The days of walkover wins against Michigan are over.

They ended the day Harbaugh signed his contract.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the world won't end because I disagreed with a jim Harbaugh tweet. This isn't a cult.

Comment

• No, but the reason you disagreed with the JH tweet, is because you knew in doing so, you'd be raising the hackles of all the Michigan fans in here.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Kstat will find any reason to be offended and whine about, Harbaugh's dreaded tweet just being another. Having fun with him yet, JB? I can't imagine someone can seriously be that big a douchebag in real life, but I guess it's a big world.

Comment

Working...
                                X