This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber is irrelevant here.

Justified or not, the only thing that matters here is negative press about Urbz ... go to love that!

Comment

• Yup! The rug is not the issue here, man.

Comment

• Heh. Micturate off!

The Weber stuff should be at an end. On to 2016.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I agree. I don't think Weber is going to get out of his LOI and be able to come to Michigan, and if that's possible JH should be pretty clear on what the expectations are.

But, in the end, Weber's cast his lot. We know where he wants to be. And, let's let the kid speak for himself before we rush to assume a no-micturation policy. I hear that in Columbus a lot of people are quite into it. He could be that kind. I wonder if OP has any information about that.

Comment

• Does Weber even want out of his LOI?

Comment

• I highly doubt it. If he really did you'd think Wilcher would be shouting it from the rooftops.

Comment

• He's given no indication of that.

Comment

• Wilcher's upset because he couldn't deliver the kid as promised to his good buddy Jimmy

Comment

• I doubt that's true.

Any Cass Tech kid that wants to go to Michigan, will be able to do so.

Guys who "commit" like Justina Boren are no longer wanted or needed at Michigan.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He tweeted this tonight:

But want to say congrats to coach drayton wish nothing but the best , but excited to have @CoachTonyAlford aboard #GoBucks

But of course that was in response to being seen working out in a Michigan t-shirt. Weird guy. Presumably once you pick a side, you pick a side.

Comment

• I hope he stays at OlieO.

I'm starting to get a "Clarett" feeling about him.

Comment

• The weber stuff should not be at an end. It's ridiculous that a coach can sell a player one day on how they want to coach the player for four years and the day after he commits himself for four years the coach leaves? That's bs. And it happens too much, not just with weber.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well kids can commit to the school, have them stop recruiting the position and then the kid chooses another school. Recruiting is a bitch. It's only a position coach.

Comment

• I really like Harbaugh as our new HC.

Great choice. Too bad he just CANNOT recruit worth a darn ....

Rashan Gary, an explosive defensive tackle from Paramus Catholic in New Jersey, is the nation's No. 1 player on Scout's early rankings.

Comment

• Smart move by Roquan Smith:

Atlanta sports news: Complete college, pro and high school sports coverage from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, including UGA, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta United, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X