Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently the rumor is that it involves him and a lady. I don't know that there has been anything beyond rank rumor mongering though..
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Surprising. My impression of him was very favorable. Hope it gets cleared up quickly.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Nothing more than rumors at this point.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There is something to the Kellen Jones situation but there are a handful of third/fourth hand allegations/rumors at this point; implications are its a legal situation that M wants him to put behind him before coming to AA.

Comment

• Monty Madaris WR (3*) added to recruiting board; physical 6'2" receiver from Ohio. M is one of his 'big' offers so M immediately jumped to near the top of his list of top schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
              There is something to the Kellen Jones situation but there are a handful of third/fourth hand allegations/rumors at this point; implications are its a legal situation that M wants him to put behind him before coming to AA.
              Has to be serious if it has kept him off the roster and out of the media guide. So this is something that allegedly happened in Texas?
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'd assume so, he's yet to make it to AA supposedly.

Comment

• Sione Houma FB is newest Wolverine. I'll find out more about him...

Comment

• M has backed off Ron Thompson TE/WR, can't see them taking him.

Comment

• Sione Houma FB is newest Wolverine. I'll find out more about him...
                      Dang .. I was hoping we'd get Fatu ... probably won't now ..
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rivals has M currently ranked as the #2 recruiting class.

Comment

• today's Detroit News has an article confirming that Kellen Jones in not on U of M's roster:

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.

The Michigan football roster has been released and there are some noticeable absences.
                          Incoming freshman linebacker Kellen Jones from Houston and returning offensive lineman Christian Pace are not on the roster.
                          Meanwhile, senior receiver Darryl Stonum, who had been indefinitely suspended from the team by coach Brady Hoke, is on the roster.
                          The 6-foot-1, 208-pound Jones is rated the No. 12 middle linebacker in the nation by Scout.com and the No. 29 inside linebacker by Rivals.com.
                          "He is no longer enrolled at the University of Michigan," a U-M football team official said Monday.
                          Pace, the U-M spokesman said, has a medical issue and is no longer on the team.
                          Stonum pleaded guilty last month in 15th District Court in Ann Arbor to operating a vehicle while visibly impaired. He was charged with operating a vehicle while visibly impaired in 2008 during his freshman year.

Comment

• With Gunner Kiel off the board, it looks like we won't be getting a QB this year. I hope that either Shane Morris is the real deal or Russell Bellomy is highly underrated, because that's where the future of the program rests right now. Gardner to this point, in two spring games and mop-up duty, hasn't impressed me.

Comment

• In '12 M will have Denard Robinson, Devin Gardner & Russell Bellomy...

In '13 M will have Devin Gardner, Russell Bellomy & Shane Morris...

You want 4 (or more) scholarship quarterbacks imo, in '13 M will have Devin Gardner and a couple underclassman, which doesn't allow Morris to redshirt if he needs to. M should add a quarterback in this class imo, even if that QB isn't the quality the staff wants. Its the most important position on the field and an injury or two could be devastating.

Comment

• I'd like to see a QB too, but I looked at rivals's rankings, and the Midwest is a vast wasteland with Mauk and Kiel off the board.

Comment

Working...
                                X