This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim can be fine in interviews.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l8Vuxoqrfo"]Michigan Head Coach Jim Harbaugh Calls The RES - 1/8/15 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• and also, does anybody get excited to hear a JH interview? It's usually an embarrassment of ineptitude.

Comment

• Exactly. He's never been an exciting interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
          As for JH's tweet trashing Coherd?.take the high road Jim. In this situation, you'll never get in the last word.
          That was a fake account.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQxPhQbZRvk"]Dan Patrick rips Colin Cowherd - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              That was a fake account.
              If I'm understanding the statement?CC will get the last word in anytime he chooses just as he did today or tomorrow or the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                I like when Cowert said to the effect that he can't see any kids wanting to go play for Jim. As if recruiting has something to do with interviewing skills.
                Good point.

I'll take odds from anyone who thinks that they'll hear a recruit say, .. "Well, I decided AGAINST Michigan, because I didn't like how Coach Harbaugh did the interview with Colon CowTurd".

Yeah, that's a deal killer for sure ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mackenzie View Post
                  If I'm understanding the statement?CC will get the last word in anytime he chooses just as he did today or tomorrow or the next day.
                  He lives behind a microphone with a national audience, paid for by gullible sponsors. He's always going to have the last word.

There will be a day when CowTurd WANTS to interview Harbaugh again. Harbaugh won't be available.

Comment

• JD - Thanks for posting that Eisen interview with Harbaugh.

Excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      He lives behind a microphone with a national audience, paid for by gullible sponsors. He's always going to have the last word.
                      Guess that was my point. Trying to out-tweet the issue is like pissing into the wind.

Comment

• Stole this from over on Scout. Don't thnk it's been posted here. A bit long but a good listen and the antithesis of the CC interview.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1i-uPQPK8&feature=youtu.be"]Harbaugh throws out 1st ever ceremonial first pitch at Tigers game. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• HE'S JUST DIFFERENT!

Comment

• Back to actual recruiting, Brad Hawkins WR (4*, New Jersey) to announce tomorrow (Friday) at 2pm. M is the leader but SC is a threat. Really like his talent level...

Mitchell, Hawkins & Evans would be a very solid WR class. A recruiting class after landing Brian Cole and Grant Perry in '15. Drake Harris is just a (redshirt) freshman too while Freddy Canteen & Mo Ways was in the same '14 recruiting class.

Comment

• One good thing about grabbing all the scrub recruits early, is now you can focus on the big fish who almost all are going to drag their recruitments out late. Gotta think no time will be spent other than The Kellys, Gary, Mitchell, Davis, Jackson, Upshir and.....?? Getting 1/2 of that group puts a good finish on a decent class, no matter how my bet with Iam425864726 ends up.

Comment

• Hawkins goes Blue

Comment

Working...
                                X