X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIRC he was a four-star, not a 5.

Comment

• Yeah, he wasn't a 5* at all.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Benjamin St. Juste reclassified to the 2017 class. Frees up a spot.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Hopefully for Delano Hill's brother.

Comment

• Watching KJ Costello tonight. Looks like shit. Even when HARBAUGH doesn't get what he wants, it works out great!!!

Comment

• Theo Howard taking over though. Would have been nice to get that kid. Ah well.

Comment

• WM,

Who are we hoping for on defense? This class is really heavy on the offensive side.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The class is pretty much set other than a need at defensive tackle...

The recruiting board is pretty much Defensive Tackle and Best Talent Available. I haven't updated my recruiting board for a few weeks, but it's the same names that M is somewhat in it for that probably could be added to my recruiting board (page 1):

Donnie Corley, WR Keyshawn Young WR, Lavert Hill CB, Connor Murphy DE & Terrell Lucas DE (debatable on whether his offer is committable)

Comment

• The staff really will push for Gary but so will 120 other programs along with those programs boosters. M has a need for a defensive tackle even if they intend to go 3-4 as rumored, the only plan B for Gary that I see is Chris Daniels who probably will stay close to home (A&M, Oklahoma, etc.)

Comment

• FWIW Corley visited yesterday and M should be right there with MSU till he decides.

Comment

• Looks to be the worst class I've ever seen as far as defense.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The recruiting board is pretty much Defensive Tackle and Best Talent Available
                          Yeah, I would have said it's Rashan Gary or bust given what M has done to try to get him. I assume they're still in good position for Terrance Davis, too.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Gary taking an official this weekend in AA

Please beat BYU!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, this would be a good weekend to have a really great win, and have the team look good doing it.

I don't like that Michigan is first on his "visit" list. I'd rather have them be the last one he sees.

Well, if its meant to be, it will be.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Still it's great news though right? I thought it was said that he wasn't taking an official to Michigan. I'd rather he went to a rivalry game though.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X