X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember Vincent Smith, too.

Comment

• i am really starting to get sick of this. I am tired of Harbaugh packing the classes early on with 3* leaving no room for the bigger hitters. Smells like RichRod.

Comment

• LOL. Hannadena Blue!

Comment

• wait a minute, I am not that pessimistic ... that's a whole 'nother level!

Comment

• Ray Rice
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• wtf?

Comment

• Ray Rice is 5' 8" 205 lbs.

Comment

• But he punches at a much higher weight.

Comment

• His wife can attest to that!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Sam Webb's gut tells him a kid might commit this weekend. My guess is Quinn Nordin K flips.

Comment

• Thats not the most exciting flip but anything to hurt the Penn State is okay by me
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I've seen him kick. Great kicker, but how many scholarship kickers do we need? Most of the really great placekickers are #1 on their teams for three or four years.

Comment

• Isn't that the hardest position to recruit for talent?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It can be tricky. Kids in HS ball can kick from a tee, and in college the tee is gone. Kicking off the ground is somewhat different.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Anyone know anything about the OT from Plymouth, Michael Jordan, who is currently committed to osu and says he's going to make a major announcement tomorrow?
                                Big announcement: He's going to enroll early at osu. What an ego on these kids today.

Comment

Working...
                                X