This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They'll get Gary and Walker.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Nate Johnson, 3 star WR commits. Probably wraps up the position unless an unlikely such as Dylan Crawford wants to come. Johnson has good film, really good after the catch.
      Last edited by The Oracle; December 12, 2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Damn he could have been Purdue's best player in their 2016 class (if he picked Purdue).
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Really like Nate Johnson, good pickup. Lowly rated due to his size.
          Last edited by The Oracle; December 12, 2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• I saw on twitter he was 4 star. Is 3 star the 247 composite?

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Nate Johnson.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes, sorry, edited.

Comment

• No problem ... just wanted to make sure everyone understood that this was not another "Grad" transfer ... (Nick Johnson still has eligibility?) :-)
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Small, but looks like a good route runner. Recruited by Fisch, so there's that.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Very slippery, tons of YAC potential.

Comment

• Adjusts to the ball very well, too. Is he the last WR recruit?
                          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 12, 2015, 07:10 PM.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I'd assume with limited spots left no Pie or Conley. Good not great WR class, missing the 'gamebreaker' you always wish for (probably in '17) but a lot of WR's that look polished that M probably will need them to help early...

WR's:

'16: Chesson & Darboh
                            '17: Da'Mario Jones, JaRon Dukes, Ross Douglass & Freddy Canteen (DB?)
                            '18: Drake Harris, Grant Perry, Mo Ways
                            '19: Brian Cole along with the '16 recruiting class.

Not sure where Chris Evans & Kiante Enis end up, they are athletes that could play a number of positions. Evans looks very much like a receiver to me, possible safety. Don't see him as a corner... Don't see Enis as having too high of a ceiling at RB, I think he could end up at safety...

Continuing with RB's. I like Kingston Davis more than the recruiting services. Highlights show he can make the cut (he's a 1-cut back ime) to make the first guy miss, doesn't have great speed but good enough to make the occasional big play.

'16: Derrick Green, DeVeon Smith & Drake Johnson
                            '17: Ty Isaac & Wyatt Shallman
                            '18: Karan Higdon
                            '19: '16 recruiting class (Davis, Enis)

Comment

• well done Rocky!

Comment

Working...
                              X