Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks - have to check it out at lunch then.

Comment

• Bush Jr in the fold!

Comment

• BUSH Jr. goes BLUE!!!!
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Jonathan Jones LB is a coin-flip, ND vs M.

Comment

• That was some deseprately needed good news.

Comment

• Awesome!
              #5 class on 247 now.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Chris Partridge stepped in and closed the deal. I'm glad to get him - a highly rated player at a position of great need - but is anyone concerned about his height? Or is it a non-factor in the way they propose to use him?
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Bush Jr = FSU Ernie Sims ... Former 1st Round pick of the Lions.
                  (Only make that comparison because height and speed)
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Gary and Walker are our biggest needs now - in that order. Walker's position is a bigger need, but Gary is a freak of nature!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                      Bush Jr = FSU Ernie Sims ... Former 1st Round pick of the Lions.
                      (Only make that comparison because height and speed)

That's exactly who I thought of, too. Great hitter, but he was smallish.

Comment

• Sweet. But I also think it is interesting that such a big deal was made over a short guy ranked top 200ish. Easy to trust the coaches on it tho.

Comment

• Is Walker announcing today also?

Comment

• Bush certainly had an impressive offer list:

Bush holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, Colorado, Florida State, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisville, LSU, Miami (YTM), Mississippi State, NC State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Oregon, Oregon State, Pitt, Rutgers, South Carolina, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, and Wisconsin, among several others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                              Is Walker announcing today also?
                              Tomorrow.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                              X