X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGOBLOG said Deveon Smith???

Comment

• Kareem Walker can do one thing Grady and Green couldn't, make a cut that makes defenders miss. Good feet are critical to success for a RB. If you want a Rod Dayne as your running back, he better be able to shed arm tackles, run over LB'ers and have an offensive line that can create a hole so he can build some momentum.

Comment

• DeVeon Smith but bigger, faster and more athletic is a pretty good running back though when you say bigger, faster and more athletic; you need a whole new comparison.

Comment

• New names I would add, Chase Allen TE (3*, Missouri) and Levi Onwuzurike DE (4*, Texas)... 23 commits... Room at most for 5 more among the two above and:

Rashan Gary, Terrance Davis, Jean Delance, Lavert Hill, Dontavious Jackson, Jonathan Jones, Chase Allen & Quinn Nordin.

Donnie Corley WR would be welcome to join. M is still recruiting athletes like Dylan Crawford WR/DB, Jordan Fuller DB/ATH and trying to flip Davis Long S (4*, California) from Stanford.

Comment

• What about TE Nauta of UGA right now?
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 3%

Comment

• Should be a fine rb in the mold of aJustin Jackon of NW.

Makes a good cut but will have to bulk up a bit to be in the upper teir of rb's. Also reminds a bit of Scott from Sparty land.

Comment

• All he needs to do is put on 5-10lbs and he's at my ideal weight for a RB, that's not a problem especially with an EE.

Comment

• Let's hope this is the real deal, including the lesser rating incoming RBs.

Isaac* must leave NOW, Green* not far behind, f*ing disgusting disappointments.

If Harbaugh can't turn you into a RB, time to face the music, transfer.

*These SOBs are collecting SS by now.
                    Last edited by Prime2; December 17, 2015, 07:51 PM.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                      MGOBLOG said Deveon Smith???
                      Well you know how to find it and probably have by now, but ``If you're getting a "more athletic De'Veon Smith" feel from some of these reports, I can't blame you.''

Comment

• We are doing a great job of getting the out of state guys. I'd really like to see M pull in some Michigan prospects, Corley and Hill.
                        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          Plant a UofM flag in New Jersey.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Corley is a no.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm just holding my breath now on Rashan Gary. Schiano will be working mom hard for the next 6 weeks.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                              X