Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a 5-star OL recruit that M is trying to steal but it is NOT Little.
    Any more info on that WM?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      Any more info on that WM?
      Patrick Hudson - Baylor Commit
      Jonah Williams - Alabama commit
      Baveon Johnson - FSU Commit

Who is it WM?
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Rumor is Ole Miss now has it down to an art: Non-traceable Visa giftcards that get recharged regularly, or as needed. No face-to-face presentations of said gift cards, and an elaborate system of code words and phrases.

Ole Miss has this down. I'm not sure they'll ever be really caught again.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          That is exactly what I was thinking. Gary's mother said there were still two teams in the running, and if UM is one, then Ole Miss is the other.
          Gary's mom is one reason to be optimistic. She seems to value education most, knows and likes Chris Partridge, and doesn't seem to be the type who would be influenced by money. She's also the decision-maker in her household, and MI is a hell of a lot closer to NJ than MS for mom to attend games.

Having said all of that, I'm still going to be my pessimistic self until NSD.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I agree Rocky. Gary's Mom seems to understand that UM boosters will take care of Gary after his collegiate/pro career rather than before. With what I've seen, Gary can also take care of himself.

I certainly hope we get him. But I don't trust the Mississippis and Alabamas of the world (sorry AA).

Comment

• Or LSU

Comment

• Geezer - Sam Webb is reporting that the 5-star OL recruit will take a surprise visit to AA in January. Some have shot down that's its Little, which doesn't leave many 5-star OL recruits left.

Comment

• No need to be sorry, Geezer. It's misguided, LSU nor Alabama is a problem with cheating, but whatever. It's a message board.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I get the point WM.

Comment

• Rumor is Ole Miss now has it down to an art: Non-traceable Visa giftcards that get recharged regularly, or as needed. No face-to-face presentations of said gift cards, and an elaborate system of code words and phrases.

Ole Miss has this down. I'm not sure they'll ever be really caught again.
                      Pretty slick, but when Johnny SuperRecruit and/or his mom goes out to buy that Escalade with a Visa Gift Card, its going to create a paper trail.

Anything on the grid can be traced. Haven't you ever seen "Rise Of The Machines"?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• No, but I'm catching up on Person of Interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Pretty slick, but when Johnny SuperRecruit and/or his mom goes out to buy that Escalade with a Visa Gift Card, its going to create a paper trail.

Anything on the grid can be traced. Haven't you ever seen "Rise Of The Machines"?
                          Paper trail? A gift card bought with cash by third party? No paper trail. And you don't buy the car with the card. You pay for all your daily expenses and monthly bills with the card, which lets you make the payment on your car.

Comment

• Liney,

Sent you a private message...

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Paper trail? A gift card bought with cash by third party? No paper trail. And you don't buy the car with the card. You pay for all your daily expenses and monthly bills with the card, which lets you make the payment on your car.
                              Aha .. spoken like a man who has experience in the area ...

Anything else you want to tell us about money laundering? I understand there are a couple lawyers in the forum here that might be looking for some extra work ...

Comment

• Rocky: Got it. Thanks ... and LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X