Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A must get, indeed. There's no Next Gary Up. There's been a ton of effort and resources allocated. It would be a significant setback.

Comment

• Gary and his mother have been to Michigan official/unofficial visits countless times over the last year, relax.

He plans to spend 3 days with his best friend Kareem Walker in Ann Arbor and spend the day as a student.

I'll take that over ANY late Bama, Clemson or Ohio A & M visit ANY FUCKING DAY.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• That last sentence is slightly delusional, any late visit to Alabama from any recruit should raise concern.

Comment

• Multiple times you read stuff like ``Gary and his mom get that the payoff from attending Michigan comes AFTER you go there, with the degree and the massive alumni network and all, rather than a payoff coming during recruiting...''

But who knows? Agreed -- if you hear that stuff you worry.

Comment

• In between whatever mom can get and whatever Gary can get, it might be seven figures of payola when all is said and done over four years.

Comment

• It was definitely hard watching Da'Shawn Hand play last night. But he could see that he'd never get close to a national championship at Michigan during Hoke's reign. Harbaugh will at least take a run at it.

If I'm in Gary's position, I'd look at the D-lineman on both teams last night and give both schools some serious consideration. There was plenty of NFL talent out there.
              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• In between whatever mom can get and whatever Gary can get, it might be seven figures of payola when all is said and done over four years.
                Well, two years, but whose counting. If you are the booster who finally closes the deal for Alabama or Clemson, you are immortal.

Comment

• Terry Richardson CB using grad transfer too, he wasn't anywhere near the 2-deep either.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    You got that right. I am pretty *ucking *ancy. You're a philistine compared to my refined consumer tastes.
                    That may very well be Hack, just wish I would have been able to consult you before I snagged the Mercedes-Benz, V-12, Maybach, S600.

The dealer was fresh out of Chryslers.

[youtube]HwapBBZhQx0[/youtube]

Comment

• Anyone hear this craziness that Harbaugh is spending the night at a recruits house, a kickers house...?
                      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Quinn Nordin's, showing up at 12:01am..

Comment

• Footie jammies.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind having a good pair of footie jammies on cold nights like this ... :-P
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hoke was an early pioneer, he fell asleep on De'veon Smith's coach while on an official recruiting visit.

Comment

• Both just gonna kick back and relax.

Comment

Working...
                                X