Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I mean, he said that WRT Ohio State and Notre Dame. I can't speak for ND, but OSU is actually full on OL. They aren't recruiting another one. They'd have to "cut" someone to take Swenson.

In any event, it would seem that HARBAUGH!!!! understands a number of the kids he signed weren't really good enough for M (as a number of folks said this summer vs "Trust!"). I doubt he makes the same mistake for 2017. I can't imagine #ThePurge is how he actually wants to recruit.
    Last edited by iam416; January 21, 2016, 09:22 AM.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He'll make marginal recruits wait.
      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Correct. That's the way to do it.

Comment

• Per Sam Webb via MgoBlog: Swenson has been told to pick up his game all season long, by M staffers.

Harbaugh spent his time brilliantly preparing for his Bowl and recruiting, obviously he can't kick guys in the ass, that aren't, well, actually on the team.

It's perfectly clear, no bus riders, no Freddie softs or steak eaters on JH teams.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Pretty telling that JH feels the need to use his mouthpiece to try to blunt the story.

Comment

• This isn't like Pipkins or Heitzman, who were pissed about being culled from the heard. Swenson's been nothing but complementary, it seems. He gets it. So, no. Verdict = incorrect.

Comment

• So... Again, Michigan is no different than OSU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Not at all. Plenty different than the Nebraska Lawrencephilipshuskerz though.

Comment

• Sam Webb

Comment

• ... knows what the hell he's talking about. Swenson just didn't want to receive the message. The timing is bad, but it's been rumored for awhile.
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 21, 2016, 03:38 PM.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Is Long supposed to announce today?
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          ... knows what the hell he's talking about. Swenson just didn't want to receive the message.
                          It's good to hear M had been telling the kid to elevate his game but 2 weeks before signing day is a bit shitty.

Still gotta give Harbaugh the benefit of the doubt tho
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            Not at all. Plenty different than the Nebraska Lawrencephilipshuskerz though.
                            Lawrence just made some mistakes...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              It's good to hear M had been telling the kid to elevate his game but 2 weeks before signing day is a bit shitty.

I agree. Guess you got to pull the band-aid off quick instead of trying to peel it off slowly. Made that mistake with a girl once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                Lawrence just made some mistakes...

No... He belonged in Jail. Doesn't mean one can't have sympathy for his life....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X