Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And getting Hack to respond is...well... Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I heard that Chris Balas of Rivals said that Harbaugh and staff constantly invited Swenson to Ann Arbor to work out and camp for them and he flat-out refused every time. Of course he must be lying.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Then dump him in sept

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
          I heard that Chris Balas of Rivals said that Harbaugh and staff constantly invited Swenson to Ann Arbor to work out and camp for them and he flat-out refused every time. Of course he must be lying.
          I've heard that holding private workouts for recruits isn't allowed by the NCAA ...

Apparently another commit has left as well. Antwaine Richardson.

Forever One!

Comment

• I'm not anti-JH... But in this case, I think they made a mistake in the timing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tim Drevno was in the Swenson home on December 5th. I can't believe he told them that he couldn't wait for Erik to arrive on campus.

Comment

• Never heard a kid couldn't go to camp at Michigan.

Antwaine Richardson was a decommit I was hoping for. Couldn't understand some of those early offers.
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; January 21, 2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                  Never heard a kid couldn't go to camp at Michigan.

Antwaine Richardson was a decommit I was hoping for. Couldn't understand some of those early offers.
                  I'm glad state didn't want 2* Darqueze Dennard to decommit.
                  Forever One!

Comment

• No insiders had anything on Richardson that I'm aware of, we'll see if they dig something up.

Comment

• I thought he was mentioned as a possible decommit months ago(?)

Comment

• Not that I was aware of, hopefully Long commits at 6pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
                          I'm glad state didn't want 2* Darqueze Dennard to decommit.
                          Well here's to Mike stocking up on plenty of 2*s moving forward; should work out great for you guys.
                          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Lots of attrition to make room for some higher rated players on M's board. I like us to reel in Long and Hill.
                            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Antwaine Richardson, Sir Patrick Scott, Kiante Enis, Erik Swenson, Victor Viramontes, David Reese, Matt Falcon, and Dele Harding have all decommitted in the last couple of months.
                              Did I miss anyone?
                              Weaver, Dytarious Johnson (?), and Nate Johnson might leave too?
                              Jordan Elliot visiting Texas and Michael Onwenu talking about his MSU offer should be mentioned, though its more than likely they stay at M.

Seems like a lot, but it becomes irrelevant if Michigan lands a lot of these top guys late in this recruiting period.
                              Last edited by Cody_Russell; January 21, 2016, 06:14 PM.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• David Long is a Wolverine!

Comment

Working...
                                X