This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
    I would personally like MSU's approach the best if I were a recruit, but maybe their lack of aggressiveness is what keeps them from being higher ranked. Harbaugh is quirky, and I'm sure he rubs some recruits/parents the wrong way, but he's a great coach in so many other ways. Took the Cleveland kid's comments with a grain of salt because, well, he is from Ohio.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Offers from Nebraska, Iowa, and MSU. Good Plan B guy.

Comment

• JH's MO seems to be follow Riley for talent evaluation..
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• not that UNL was in good shape with A. Jackson.. I think he was an Iowa lean... but still...
          Last edited by entropy; February 1, 2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Do you mean he trusts Riley's judgement on talent? I doubt that Harbaugh is relying on Riley's talent as an evaluator, since it's one of his (Harbaugh's) known strengths.

Comment

• yes.. he trusts it. two yrs in a row, same story..

Comment

• Didn't they work together in the past?

Comment

• Riley was his coach

Comment

• A. Jackson is a bit of a project, but has great size and if I remember correctly, played basketball too. Potential to be a pretty good OT when he learns the position.

Comment

• Expect to see a lot of crystal balls changing for Alaric Jackson to M.

Comment

• Devin Asiasi crystal balls are 40% USC, 40% M, 13% Bama, 7% UCLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                          Expect to see a lot of crystal balls changing for Alaric Jackson to M.

I thought he was an Iowa lean.. others saying ISU

Comment

• M tried their best to sway Alaric in the past couple days.

Comment

• Took the Cleveland kid's comments with a grain of salt because, well, he is from Ohio.
                              Eichenberg is one of them Domer parochial school kids. Good player. Good kid. Would have been nice to get him, but losing Tommy Kraemer...Cincinnati parochial...to the f'n Domers hurt way more.

Anywho, you can't possibly be surprised by anyone describing JH as odd or weird or quirky.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It was a little more than weird or quirky:

?He is an extremely weird guy,? said four-star tackle Liam Eichenberg, who was pursued by all three of the Big Ten powers before choosing Notre Dame. ?He couldn?t really hold a conversation. He just kept on talking about, ?You?re so lucky to have this opportunity.? I kind of felt like he was just talking to himself.?

I haven't been on board with sleepovers, but I think you have to look past the recruiting stuff. He wins wherever he goes. He's competitive as hell, and he is single-minded in his pursuit of his goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X