X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a GIF?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      ...see, Rocky, you need to adopt that sort of optimism!
      I'm actually embarrassed to be this concerned.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• What? Living and dying with the whims of an 18-year old? There's shame in that? Please. It's not like they're 8.

8 year olds, dude
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• No need for the italics -- pass the ball and trust the other guys on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            What is a GIF?
            Those little videos on 2-second loop that people post in the comments section there.

Comment

• roger that, thanks

Comment

• Can't wait for tomorrow. This recruiting process is repulsive. Hopefully the focus from here on out can be on the players Michigan has instead of some kid they may or may not get that no one has seen play yet everyone knows who their best friend is or what school their dad likes or which school's bag man has connections to which kids uncle.

Comment

• Sam Webb says Gary's mom really likes Clemson, and they're a legitimate threat. She has family that lives 15 miles away from Clemson. To lose the #1 player in the country after having led for months would be typical Michigan luck. How can Clemson beat out Michigan after just one weekend visit? Dabo and the boys really laid it on thick and told mom everything she wanted to hear. They did their homework.

Comment

• I've always felt with Gary's recruitment that you have to recruit mommy more than son. I'll believe he's ours when his signed letter of intent arrives on Michigan's fax machine.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Build that suspense! LOL.

Realistically, the only thing Clemson has that M doesn't is a near mortal lock run to the CFP next season.

But, oh my....will Onwenu flip?????? Will Gary pick Clemson?????? LOL.

You should spend more time pondering whether you'll get Asiasi. That one actually seems to be a bit in the wind, though I still think he stays west (and the DT).
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Is Michigan looking at any Detroit Catholic league kids, or has Jimmy just sworn off local kids altogether? Just my nostalgia asking. I know that was a major hotbed of talent when I was in school.

Comment

• I'm not aware that he has sworn off local kids at all.

Comment

• I could have sworn I read somewhere Michigan has just one local commit right now.

Comment

• Yes, but next year's class should be loaded with local talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X