This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    I could have sworn I read somewhere Michigan has just one local commit right now.
    But he has recruited more than one player from the state.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Waiting for NSD

[ame]https://youtu.be/WioG-Rggt_E[/ame]
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The more Hudson tape I see, the more I like his skills. He's a thumper. Also really liking Metellus. He can really throw his weight around.
        Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Devin Asiasi is at 55% M for crystal balls but more importantly, 11 for the last 12...

Still NEED Gary and Hill. I'd guess Alaric Jackson & Quinn Nordin complete the class. Needs Gary and Hill, two positions of need where M needs both quality and numbers.

Comment

• Summary recruiting board:

Rashan Gary DL
            Lavert Hill CB
            Quinn Nordin K
            Devin Asiasi TE
            Alaric Jackson OT

Comment

• so you think that the two CA guys split up. I read that Boss was going to UCLA. It has always made sense for Asiasi to go UM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                Devin Asiasi is at 55% M for crystal balls but more importantly, 11 for the last 12...

Still NEED Gary and Hill. I'd guess Alaric Jackson & Quinn Nordin complete the class. Needs Gary and Hill, two positions of need where M needs both quality and numbers.
                Boss Tagaloa has to come too. They are a package deal, official visits as a pair, nothing wrong with watching your kid play football on HDTV.
                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• They were always expected to be a package yet it appears they have different tastes. Boss isn't leaving the West Coast.

Comment

• If Asiasi does go blue, feel sorry for McKeon. Two blue chippers jump ahead of him and I thought he's an early enrollee.

Comment

• McKeon can be just as good as those 2, IMO. Like him a lot. Asiasi could easily not end up a TE too.

Comment

• For WM and Oracle .... when this is all over tomorrow evening or maybe Thursday morning, want to here your evaluations of the OL situation for 2017 and beyond. No telling who is actually going to sign tomorrow so let's see who does and talk about it after we find out what the 2016 OL haul is.

One of the contributors at mgoblog did a piece about this after the Swenson departure but before Hamilton decommitted. It looked OK then but I'd like your takes after the dust settles.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Moronic Heb Fishaw has Simmons committed to Clemson?

Garrett Fishaw ‏@MGoFish 21m21 minutes ago
                          Garrett Fishaw Retweeted Isaiah Simmons
                          2016 S Isaiah Simmons commits to Clemson
                          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I was really surprised when I looked up McKeons testing numbers today. He has a higher "Sparq" rating than Nick Eubanks. Same 40 time and outjumps him by three inches. Plus McKeon is 15 lbs heavier already.

Ive always thought of McKeon as a bad pickup, but he may just be athletic enough to make a splash.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Simmons announced today, OP. Clemson will end up with a really good class. They won't get Gary, but it will be another strong class.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Can't trust Twitter entirely, but there was a Tweet:
                                "Clemson insider calling Rashan Gary to Clemson. If that's true my goodness talk about a DT haul with him and Dexter Lawrence."

Then I checked 247 and Clemson is on the Crystal Ball board.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X