Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss something.... Read that DOB has committed to Tennessee.

Last edited by Mackenzie; October 6, 2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• No, a school needs to 'accept' every commitment. A scholarship offer (athletic ones) is conditional on the university accepting it.

Comment

• O'Brien would have been a great addition to this class, but as someone mentioned above, we need people at Michigan who want to be here, not people who have to be talked into coming here. He will probably do very well at Tennessee. I think they are going to be facing some NCAA sanctions, but oh well ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Tennessee has a bright future, I like Dooley.
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Jordan Payton WR (4*, California) supposedly to decide in two weeks, immediately following a ND visit but before a scheduled PSU official... He's named M his leader, expecting good news unless he's blown away by South Bend...

M's competition for Amara Darbor WR (4*, Iowa) is ND, Wisky, Iowa & Florida... Because of his schedule, he might not make it for a home game but should make it to Ann Arbor after the season...

Nothing new on Bri'onte Dunn RB (4*, Ohio) which is good news. Even PSU looking more likely than Ohio.

Yuri Wright CB (5*, New Jersey) has set his official visit up for M, visiting for the Ohio game. Grew up following the Wolverines and M is likely his leader...

Comment

• Don't be surprised if Brionte Dunn makes a surprise unofficial visit during Michigan's home game with Purdue.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What are you talking about?

Comment

• I think he's saying that Brionte Dunn may make an unofficial visit During the Purdue game. I'm quite the code breaker. :-)
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well now it won't be a surprise.

Comment

• Never happen - Talent said so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        I think he's saying that Brionte Dunn may make an unofficial visit During the Purdue game. I'm quite the code breaker. :-)
                        That's great Rocky; also loved the response to Chuck the other day when he was heading out to the Div II (or III) game.
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I thought it humorous that he was checking in with us to let us know his plans and whereabouts. I don't think he got it, though. :-)

Comment

• bunch of smart asses, An ACC game Paul...that would be Div I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Mallory View Post
                              bunch of smart asses, An ACC game Paul...that would be Div I.
                              Sorry, Chuck; was just messin' with you; my apologies. Thought it was UNC-Southeast Central or something like that.
                              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Gotta mess with somebody. Poster child for compliance fan got huffy and left.

Comment

Working...
                                X