Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th among spread-option QB's as for Morris, he has what two years of high school left? What is he 16 years old? Potentially heading south is very real until signing day.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Gardner should be fine in '13 and he might get '14 too. By then Morris will be ready...

Kiel opening up his recruitment is a negative, he' more likely to end up at M's competition than at M; I like him more at Indiana than at ND.

Comment

• Isn't Morris a 2013 recruit? One year left after the current season.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
          5th among spread-option QB's as for Morris, he has what two years of high school left? What is he 16 years old? Potentially heading south is very real until signing day.
          Gardner was #1 among dual threat QBs by rivals.

And Morris is true blue. We tweeted a picture of him in a Henne jersey from 7th grade. He captioned it true blue until I die.

He could get hurt or something but he doesn't seem likely to switch commitments (IMO)
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Free Press has a nice article about Braden today.

Comment

• I hope Morris turns-out to be the real deal, at this stage it is still very risky at best.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I have another chain crew assignment for the state finals this year. I hope Morris gets there, because I'd like to see the kid in person.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Chain Gang? Really? How many years were you "sent up" for?

Comment

• Well, this is my 4th year, and no signs of "parole" yet ... so ... I guess I'm stuck for awhile ..

:::successfully avoids the temptation to make a snide remark about msu and olieo:::

Comment

• Yup, Morris should be a backup in '13 (he graduates that spring); he maybe ready by '14 but Devin is a senior that season if he gets his injury redshirt approved.

Comment

• When does playoffs start liney..my brother is starting center for number one ranked Ithaca again.

Comment

• Brian at mgoblog is reporting that Kaleb Ringer has been kicked off of his high school team.

Comment

• Re: Ringer .... Hmmm... that can't be good.

When does playoffs start liney..my brother is starting center for number one ranked Ithaca again.
                            Tonight was the final game of the regular season. Next week the playoffs begin.

Comment

• Ringer was kicked off his team? How soon before he verbals to MSU?
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Probably right after Michigan pulls its scholarship offer .

Comment

Working...
                                X