Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the mountain west voting against them really really is interesting. It would seem they voted against their interests. I haven't heard a good argument as to why they would have done that..

talent.. the big12 has done that for years.. that's why UNL, Missouri, CU and the Aggies are no longer in the conference.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• With no evidence whatsoever to back this up, I get the sense that if M can meet the basic requirements (challenging for the playoffs, demonstrable ability to make WR into pros, and demonstrating good use of wideouts for example) he stays home. If not, he'll go elsewhere.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Wellington_beefhouser View Post
        but then again I thought that about Weber..
        I still can't believe Weber didn't do a back flip as soon as Harbaugh was signed and start looking for places to stay in Ann Arbor. That was one of the weirdest situations with the local kid and a fantastic incoming HC with possibly a chance to play immediately.

I thought he was a shoe in
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• His heart was already decided on Columbus while M was chasing Harbaugh. I thought he'd re-commit to M but he didn't want to break his commitment to Ohio State.

Comment

• We'll see how it plays out but I figured he'd come back to the good side.

Now he's dead to me
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Now he's dead to me
              DPJ is the new hope.
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Weber is just another guy gonna be tackled in his own backfield.

Comment

• Dead to me..
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Weber is just another guy gonna be tackled in his own backfield.
                    and this
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Is Kalis blocking for Weber or something?
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• heh

Comment

• Credit to Ramzy. He wondered in a tweet if Kalis was supposed to block the forklift that ran over The Drake. So, eh...it was in my mind.

Anywho, yes, Weber -- not very good.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have no doubt that Kyle Kalis would have been glad to take the forklift hit for his team mate.

Harbaugh would have melted it with his heat vision.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Class of '17 Recruiting Board

Offense

QB: Dylan McCaffrey
                              RB: Kurt Taylor, AJ Dillon & O'Maury Samuels
                              WR:
                              Donovan Peoples-Jones, Markquese Bell & Allen Stritzinger
                              TE: Carter Dunaway & Major Tennison
                              OT: JaRaymond Hall, Micah Clark, Isaiah Wilson & Tedarrell Slaton
                              OG: Cesar Ruiz

Defense
                              DT: Phillip Paea &
                              Corey Bolds
                              DE: Corey Malone-Hatcher & Luiji Vilain
                              LB: Joshua Ross, Chase Lasater, Jordan Anthony & Drew Singleton
                              CB: Benjamin St-Juste, Stanford Samuels, Ambry Thomas, Jaylon Redd
                              S: J'Marick Woods, AJ Harris & Jaylen Kelly-Powell

Recruiting has been on my back burner but should have more time to watch it going ahead. This list needs some updates, more new names to add at DL/TE than anything.
                              Last edited by WM Wolverine; April 19, 2016, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• I thought Cesar Ruiz was going to drop for us, but I guess not yet.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X