Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar is not in a hurry to decide, M leads and should stay in his top group, but a decision isn't expected any time soon. There was some confusion a lil' while back about committing when all Ruiz was doing was announcing a top 10. M is in great shape but they'll have very tough competition. Ruiz is rated very highly (deservingly) but I think blue chip OT's are a more critical need to this class as they are in this era of football.

Comment

• Sam Webb's gut tells him Ben Mason LB is a likely Wolverine.

Comment

• Meh. I suspect he'll be on the chopping block in January.

Comment

• Ben Mason LB is latest Wolverine.

Comment

• You just waiting to add Black and Collins to WR til they visit?

Comment

• Yeah, if they visit they'll likely make the board.

Comment

• Isn't Collins coming back for his 2nd visit in a month this weekend? Thought he was at the spring game.

Comment

• Nico Collins is returning (was he at Spring Game?), he has family in-state so I think he's a very realistic target and likely will always have us in his top group. M should stay in the mix with him till he decides.

Comment

• I don't remember seeing him in any interviews after the spring game, but people on the Rivals board say he was.

Rivals people think Collins and Black are both realistic(not both, one or the other). Talent, wasn't/isn't OSU feeling good on Black?

Comment

• I don't think OSU is recruiting Black or has room for him. I'm nearly 100% certain they wouldn't take him right now. His name hasn't been mentioned on any OSU recruiting site I read in ages...I had to look him up.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Great news for us if Black isn't a take for Ohio, M chances certainly shoot up.

Comment

• Talent likes to put things in a particular way, so who knows, but it's not great news IMO if we're hoping to get guys OSU doesn't want.

Comment

• There's plenty of (top)schools that would love him and others OSU doesn't "want". They're limited on spots.

Comment

• Donovan People-Jones, Tarik Black and Nico Collins would be a decent WR class.

Comment

Working...
                              X