This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringer was not kicked off his team:

Stay up to date with all the Michigan Wolverines sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good. I'm glad we cleared that up.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Geez, tons of speculation about a kid not missing a high school game due to injury... Media (I'm talking to you rivals) and bloggers need to be a lot more responsible about publishing 'stories.'

Rivals again fails to squash the rumors with their cryptic messages saying hey know something (most the time they don't now without Josh) but won't say what it is. Same thing happened with Marvin Robinson's concussion. For a day we were led to believe he was likely to transfer.

Comment

• It ain't the fault of Internet bloggers. It's the fault of people like you who bite on their bait.

Comment

• Me? What did I say.

People are reporting that Marvin Robinson has left M's football program, rivals cryptically confirmed this when he was only injured. mgoblog announced Kaleb Ringer was kicked off the team when he was only injured...

People making money to report on M football news are being grossly irresponsible as journalists.

Comment

• It's the fault of people who poop on Stan's corn flakes.

Comment

• Self-fulfilling prophecy. The team makes it very difficult to get information. When something is gotten wrong -- which it will as long as nobody wants to pay for quality journalism -- the team uses it an an excuse to further restrict access, which leaves fans and media hungriers for every snippet of information and less skeptical about the bits they hear. It used to be OK when the newspaper had enough power to counter the team's instinct to restrict access, but now people like Bacon likely will get access stripped because letting guys with a brain around the program lessens the program's ability to control its media message. Given the combination of information-starved fans and a team that perceives more leverage than ever over accredited media, we're going to see a shortage of reliable and also interesting information and a surplus of erroneous reportage. Blame whomever, but don't forget to include the team in that mix.

Comment

• "It's the fault of people who poop on Stan's cornflakes."

Wow that was clever. think that retort up all by yourself or did you talk to a preschooler? He'll I don't even know what that means.

Comment

• Stan - will you be at the Purdue game this week? I have tickets and will probably stop by Doug's spot to check in with everyone there. I don't think I'll be back to any other games this year. I'd like to see you again.

Comment

• <sniff> I wish I could go to one of Doug's tailgates...or see youse guys at the game... But I'm 'heeling' right now. Up in the handicapped area.
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Jon is Megatron.

Comment

• Yeah, Liney I'll be there barring any unforeseen problems. I look forward to seeing you.

Comment

• Glad to hear it, Stan. It'll be nice to see you again.

Jon - man .. I know that's the cure, but it still looks like it hurts ...

Comment

• Recruitment (from others) for Jeremy Clark S (3*, Kentucky) picked up after seeing him as a senior, a few SEC scools even got involved (Florida, Kentucky and another) so M offered him a scholarship for the '12 class...

Just five potential spots left; RB, WR, WR, OL and BRA.
                              Last edited by WM Wolverine; October 23, 2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Jordan Payton (WR, 4 *, California) announcing on Tuesday, M was his leader and insiders are optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X