Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 was the answer to his last statement, 2 are probably his 'didn't develop quite well enough."

Comment

• Ah, I got ya. FTR, I think these end up in the class for sure:
      McCafferey
      Ross
      Woods
      St. Juste
      Paea
      CMH
      Also think one of Samuels/Dillon does for sure, maybe both.
      Also think Lasater PROBABLY will.

That's where I got my 8ish prediction of who would end up in the class.

Comment

• Samuels is taking visits as-is Kurt Taylor... I've been worried the SEC schools would chase Woods but he's received offers and remains very committed...

Staff likes Ben Mason more than I do, we'll see if that changes. Chase Lasater is seen as a FB who in JH's offense does a lot of blocking & receiving, I think they view him as a fullback and see him sticking...

Carter Dunaway was a very early offer, I hope he's the #2 TE in this class but think the staff could do better.

Comment

• Looks like Cesar Ruiz will commit elsewhere.

So much for Harbaugh's so-called "advantage" of holding spring practice at IMG...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That sucks. Big area of need for us.

Comment

• Brett Neilon is also a good possibility at center. He is on Ruiz's level.
              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Looks like Cesar Ruiz will commit elsewhere.

So much for Harbaugh's so-called "advantage" of holding spring practice at IMG...
                Where did you see that?

Comment

• #2 C and #197 OVR Brett Neilon(Santa Margarita, CA) says he's announcing tomorrow. He's been really high on Michigan lately, but this is kind of out of nowhere. Haven't seen what the "insiders" say yet, but I'd bet Michigan on this one. Definitely between M/USC.
                  Last edited by The Oracle; June 7, 2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Apparently fresh off a USC visit so....
                    Last edited by WM Wolverine; June 7, 2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• What the hell does OC and OVR stand for?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        What the hell does OC and OVR stand for?
                        Sorry, I changed it. It was "Offensive Center", but just changed it to "C". OVR is overall ranking.

Comment

• Edited my last message, fresh off a USC visit. Next?

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't know that either til I did a little digging. That could either mean he saw enough to commit to M or enough to commit to them. Probably, next!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                              Where did you see that?
                              I read it somewhere on MLive .. I'm too lazy to go back and look it up.

Ruiz has said he now has ten (10) schools that he's looking at, and "all are equal". At one point he was thought to be ready to commit to Michigan.

To me, if he was leaning Michigan, he would have committed already. Since he now has 10 "favorites", I'd say that Michigan has about a 10% chance of getting his LOI.

I don't think it matters. I'd like to have him, but its not a crushing failure if he goes elsewhere. Harbaugh will find someone to fill that slot.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He supposedly doesn't have a leader but it's hard to not see us in a final group of 3 or 5 guys when the time comes to pare down that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X