X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIANT. BOWL. OF DICK.

Comment

• GBOD to hipsters.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yes, WTF iam? I've never even heard of Marvin Wilson, much less eaten a giant bowl of dick with regard to his situation. (Do we have a shot with this Wilson guy? Should I look him up?)

Lorenz said "He had a great visit to Michigan and his brother's connection to Coach Harbaugh remains strong and has helped them." And you say, "I'd be surprised if Browning left the region and if he did I'd be surprised if it was for M. I'm still of that belief regardless of what Lorenz says".

We'll see I guess, but I think it is you who has just eaten the GBOD (IIYWHJEAGBOD, for future reference, not that there's anything wrong with that.)
        Last edited by Detroit Dan; July 20, 2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• That's odd that you haven't heard of Marvin Wilson. You must not read this thread.

As for Lorenz's quote, that's fluff. You ought to review Bill Greene's Rules of Recruiting I posted awhile back.

In any event, I have been way wrong before on recruits and I have been way right. I don't typically care one way or the other, but man, if Baron Browning goes anywhere else besides M....well...you'll hear a little about it. And then you can claim to not know who Browning is. LOL.

I also think I'm going to tuck this gem from you away for future use:

Ohio State had a nice run, but the tide seems to have turned in favor of Michigan.

Comment

• Hey Talent, I'm just joking. You contribute a lot here.

Comment

• Does not compute.

Great to know. I have a hard enough time reading posters that post all the time and even harder time reading posters that post infrequently. The upside of the the entire exchange is emergence of GBOD. So, I consider it a win.

Comment

• Sucking up to Talent ain't gonna protect you from his wrath. Be prepared for the Tsunami

Comment

• Dan you may not know it yourself, or you may just be pretending, but Talent knows you ate a GBOD. You're not fooling anyone here.

Comment

• Rabble rousers. The lot of you.

Comment

• I knew the "Talent" when he was the "Truth". I liked it when he came up with ironic monickers. Not this iam shit.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You misspelled iconic, dipshit. Though, given your time in the fourth-world Louisiana education system it's a small miracle you can communicate in anything other a series of clicks and grunts.

Comment

• Clicks and whistles is MY line, iamMelania.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• iaMelania works better. Cleaner. More efficient.

But a poor effort, regardless, even by your nonexistent standards.

Comment

• I'm going to my safe space.

Comment

• We're all hoping it's in the Rio slums. But, we'd settle for Montgomery as the non-poo water differences are marginal.

Comment

Working...
                                X