This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Mallory View Post
    I've been really impressed with J Gallon this year.

Next year with Roundtree, Stonum, and Gallon that will be a pretty lethal WR corp. I guess about as lethal as right now though huh. If we can get our QB to be able to get them the ball now will be another issue.

Don't think it'd gonna matter much, Robinson & Gardner appear to have trouble reading defenses and finding open or even single coverage receivers. I don't see things materially changing much until DR graduates and Gardner get tons of snaps.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Denard is just missing wide open receivers half the time. The receivers are catching what is catchable and Junior Hemingway is hauling in passes that aren't catchable, the issue is the QB's getting the receivers the ball.

Comment

• Yuri Wright CB (5*, New Jersey) very interested in Rutgers & Michigan.

Comment

• He'd be an awesome pickup. What is he 6-2? He has the size of a Woodson type corner.

Comment

• Never thought I'd see a kid decide between Michigan and Rutgers. Then again, never thought I'd see a coach from Rutgers turn down Michigan.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• good point

Comment

• With the Big East blowing up, I don't see how anyone could choose Rutgers over Michigan, unless your from Jersey.

Comment

• Yeah, the Big East implosion helps us tons here. He'd be joining essentially a non-BCS conference. Who knows what even happens to their TD deal?

Comment

• Brionte Dunn is reportedly at the Purdue game today.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• I think Dunn will definitely be Blue.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I wonder if it's a doubleheader for him today. He could be heading to turdtown now for the night game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Brionte Dunn is reportedly at the Purdue game today.
                            Great news! He got to see another Ohio boy run for 170 yds. today.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The cream of the state rises above the sludge.

Comment

• Exciting!

Comment

Working...
                                X