Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuels looks like he can be that guy. Has tested really well at the camps, but his HS competition in his videos suck so it's hard to get a read.

Comment

• Freshman kicker Andrew David is transferring to TCU. He made the announcement on his Twitter account today. He would have been no better than the 3rd string kicker this year.

Also Springfield (OH) 2018 four-star athlete Leonard Taylor decommitted from Michigan on Monday afternoon, he confirmed via his Twitter account. This hasn't caught anyone by surprise, as he's been considered a soft commit all along.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
        Samuels looks like he can be that guy. Has tested really well at the camps, but his HS competition in his videos suck so it's hard to get a read.
        I hope we can keep Samuels in the fold.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Aubrey Solomon decommits, I like his talent level a lot so this hurts.

Comment

• 2 decommissioned and a transfer? It sounds like trouble on Good Ship Harbaugh!

Comment

• Sinking fast!!!

Comment

• 1 big de-commit, 1 transfer were thankful for since Quinn Nordin had passed him once he stepped on campus and a de-commit everyone expected.

Comment

• Neither decommit is exactly surprising.

Comment

• Neither commit was ever solid, and I think Harbaugh and his staff were keenly aware of that. They've probably already got people lined up that they want to visit, or get on campus to replace them.

Comment

• M might've lost Irving-Bey as they've backed off him while Solomon was committed.

M does have James Hudson and Phillip Paea committed at DT.

Comment

• They'll wish they wouldn't have de-committed once the season is finished. Harbaugh will reign.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Taylor was coming almost from the minute he committed. That said, I'm not sure he ends up at OSU. He needs to have a good year, IMO.

Solomon I thought they had a shot at keeping, but I guess not.
                          Last edited by iam416; August 22, 2016, 09:13 PM.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The alleged reason why Solomon decommited is hilarious. It sounds like you guys dodged a bullet with that one.

Comment

• That was just a cop out. What mamma wants, mamma gets.

Comment

• I think he was looking for a reason to decommit, and the "letter" gave him what he wanted.

I want great players at Michigan, but I only want the players who really want to be here. We've had enough Justina Borens.

Comment

Working...
                                X