Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only that, but he got to hear Hoke say afterward that this is what he wants his running game to look like. Lots of chances for a stud back to put up big numbers.

Unfortunately, OSU is proving tonight that they aren't going away. A stomping by Wisky would have been a nice night-cap.

Comment

• Is Dunn in the cess-shoe or was that a joke about him being at both the M and olieo games today?
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Dunn was supposedly seen at Michigan Stadium today.

Since Columbus is about a 3-4 hour drive from Ann Arbor, I doubt that he went to OLieO for their game.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A poster at Rivals made a post pre-game that he had been spotted on the side line. Rivals later posted a list of commits and prospects in attendance. He was not on that list.

There's no telling with him .... or with Rivals who have become rather undependable with the loss of Josh Helmholdt in my view with better information on recruits found elsewhere. It is not without reason that Dunn may have asked rivals not to post about him in a general directive but I've not seen a single mention of him being at the game from any other source except the original Rivals poster.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Conflicting stories on Dunn, doesn't mean much either way imo. If Ohio gets a slap on the wrist, I figure he's a Buckeye, if Ohio gets what they deserve (2 year bowl ban, loss of scholarships, etc) than he's likely a Wolverine or Lion.

Comment

• Quick fact post. Feel free to check out BP Dunn thread for pictures of him at game last night. Can't say whether he was in AA.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                A poster at Rivals made a post pre-game that he had been spotted on the side line. Rivals later posted a list of commits and prospects in attendance. He was not on that list.

There's no telling with him .... or with Rivals who have become rather undependable with the loss of Josh Helmholdt in my view with better information on recruits found elsewhere. It is not without reason that Dunn may have asked rivals not to post about him in a general directive but I've not seen a single mention of him being at the game from any other source except the original Rivals poster.
                Webb has said repeatedly that Dunn is concerned with Suckeye backlash like that pointed at Kalis. I wouldn't be surprised if he said to folks "please don't report this" due to his worries about the psychopaths in Columbus. That said, I would expect that if he wasn't in attendance, someone in the know at Rivals would have said as much.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• My concern is that Dunn seems to be the only RB target.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Is Isaiah Bell officially gone from the team?
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Rumored but not officially, he might be the player whose academics were so borderline the coaches told him to concentrate on school.

Comment

• Those (Bell) were old rumors that were never confirmed, I think he's focusing on his studies just to stay eligible and progress towards his degree.

Comment

• I know you are all excited about the possibility of Dunn becoming a Wolverine but I'm happy to see a back separate himself from the pack today. Fitz is big and has nice moves and speed.

Comment

• Yes. We're not seeing the whole slate of whys, but it is a mystery that the guy isn't getting a baseline number of carries a game. He's good enough to be a B1G feature back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_crancer View Post
                              I know you are all excited about the possibility of Dunn becoming a Wolverine but I'm happy to see a back separate himself from the pack today. Fitz is big and has nice moves and speed.
                              I completely agree. He looked like he got that next-level speed back that I haven't seen from him since his high school film.

If he can be the consistent back that Michigan is looking for, this team will be very dangerous for the next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Yes. We're not seeing the whole slate of whys, but it is a mystery that the guy isn't getting a baseline number of carries a game. He's good enough to be a B1G feature back.
                                I think Hoke has been looking for someone to take the job and he has given a lot of guys the opportunity. Toussaint seemed to go out and do exactly that on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X