Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to at least get Lavert Hill and Rashan Gary to finish out the class.

Comment

• Yeah, Hill and Gary would be a great way to finish this class.

Very impressive for Coach Harbaugh in his first full recruiting class at Michigan.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Concur with the need for a blue chip safety recruit, we have Peppers for another year at least. Not really sure what to make of the current defensive back class, not a whole lot of info out there on them but LeVert Hill is much needed and would be a great addition.

Comment

• Mitchell, Davis, Peters, Walker all signed LOI. Solid work by the staff.
          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• David Long decommitted.
            4 star, #7 CB and 64 overall player according to 247.

Washington or Michigan are in the lead for him.
            You would think Michigan will get him if that's the competition... Chris Peterson is an ok - above average coach.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Don't sleep on the Huskies. They've put a bunch of D players into the league the last few years. And Seattle is amazing (obvi)!
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yeah, it's probably 50/50 right now. 99.9% of Lance Anderson comes. Would love to pick him up.

Comment

• I don't know who, but I'm guessing one or two guys "decommit" and we finish with Gary, Hill, DeLance, Long, Crawford, a TE and Jones/Jackson. Sticking to that.

Comment

• Lance Anderson is staying at Stanford.

Comment

• Eh, not positive on that. "No way Jim Harbaugh is leaving the NFL for Michigan."

Comment

• Isn't Anderson hoping for the BYU HC spot? He tweeted that he won't leave Stanford for a DC job.

Comment

• I think he's going to BYU.

He's a Mormon, and the Navy HC, who was the leading candidate for the BYU job, has said he's staying at Navy.

Ergo, .. Anderson to BYU, .. IMO...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                            Eh, not positive on that. "No way Jim Harbaugh is leaving the NFL for Michigan."
                            Different scenario, Anderson just said he wasn't leaving for another assistant job.

Comment

• He's 100% waiting on the BYU job, but I'm not convinced he's even 2nd on the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                Different scenario, Anderson just said he wasn't leaving for another assistant job.
                                Ha, don't make me track down the 100s of times that's backfired.

A lot of people plugged in think he's still on the table and the reasoning makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X