Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (is this the right link?)
    Last edited by Rob F; June 23, 2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• Oh they switched it, that was the headline "Its all about the Big House" still top story.

Comment

• Brendan Shanahan snubbed by Hockey HOF. How does a guy with 656 NHL goals, 3 Stanley Cups, anOlympic Gold Medal, and a World Championship not get inducted?

Comment

• By being the guy who has been the NHL hall monitor for discipline. Only angle I can figure.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• That seems to be the consensus. Here's the list of members of the selection committee. Scotty Bowman, Igor Larionov, and Colin Campbell (Shanny's current boss) are all on it. Seems like, if anything, he would have had smoother sailing.

The Hockey Hall of Fame is home of the Stanley Cup and the finest collection of hockey artifacts in the world. Much more than a sports museum, the Hockey Hall of Fame is a vibrant, immersive and interactive celebration of hockey.

Comment

• 300 UFA's available since yesterday and Holland reacquires 35-year-old Smuelsson, signs Jordin Tootoo & goalie Jonas Gustavsson?

Holland must have Suter in the bag? If not, the Wings are in trouble with Lidstrom & Stuart gone.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• We need to land at least one of the "Bigs" of Suter, Weber, and Parise.

At least Hudler signed a 4 year, $4mil deal with Calgary. That's addition by subtraction. I like Samuelson and I'm glad to see him back. He's not a big cap hit and can still provide scoring depth.

Yesterday the rumor was that Suter was a Wing. Haven't heard anything official but the longer we go without an announcement the less optimistic I become.

Comment

• Anaheim's Bobby Ryan would be a steal, four-time, 30 -goal scorer at 25 years of age.......Wings should grab him asap.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I like Samuelsson too. I thought Vancouver overpaid for him a few years ago, but I'm glad to have him back now.

Comment

• Suter & Parise have announced no timetable with respect to a decision, expect the log jam to burst once these guys agree to terms.

Hearing Parise to Pittsburgh and Rick Nash to Detroit, hold tight.

Comment

• I'd be quite happy with that......

Glad to have Samuelsson back.......Tootoo....not so much. Plus, if those fucking whistles show up in Detroit.......:-/

Comment

• LMAO Mickey Redmond hates Tootoo. This oughta be interesting.

Comment

• I hate Tootoo too. I'd actually boo his ass the first time he touches the ice as a Red Wing if I was at the game.

Comment

• Reported, Wings offer Suter $90 M over 13 years, started at $80M and jumped to $90M, crazy.

Weber made Suter a better Dman, It's not the other way around. Suter is definitely NOT worth $7 mil for 13 years.

Shame Lidstrom wouldn't play another year, powerforward this season. If at all possible, wait to splash the 12-year, $7.5 million per year deal on Weber next summer.
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; July 4, 2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• The Wild????

Comment

Working...
                                X