No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what would be really cool? If the league would publish some sort of information as to which teams will be play each other on a given night. Perhaps it could be a formatted list with different columns of information. For example, on the far left, dates could be listed chronologically in descending order. Then in the next column to the right, a team could be listed as having a game on that day. Just to the right of that, their opponent could be listed so everyone would know that not only does Team A play that day, but they are playing against Team B. They could even go so far as to create a fourth column of information that displays the time for each contest.

There might be an easier way to describe what I just explained but, like the NHL, I guess I just SUCK AT EVERYTHING!
    Last edited by Mike; January 10, 2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Would you like to see a schedule, Mike? :-)
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Truncated 50 game NHL Schedule Mike.

Get the latest schedule for the Natiional Hockey League (NHL). Every game and boxscore for the entire season is available from the first game of the preseason right up to the Stanley Cup Final.

Tuesday-January 15th
        Detroit at Phoenix

Thursday January 17th
        Vancouver at Detorit
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; January 11, 2013, 07:41 AM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP, that's just the original schedule with the first 32 games lopped off. When play resumes each team will play only conference opponents. There's still nothing on the NHL or Red Wings sites.

Comment

• You would think that they could crunch out this stuff on a computer in a day, wouldn't you?

Comment

• Gentlemen:

Obviously there are a lot of moving parts when you reset and cram for a new conference-only schedule with a new matrix for a 48-game season. But people have been asking quite a bit -- man, you guys are excited -- when NHL schedules will be released.

So there's a teaser, and don't look for a full nor official schedule until Saturday, Jan. 12, after the CBA has been officially ratified by NHLPA vote. Most Frans one-week training camps start the next day. The Nielsen games begin Jan. 19. Get ready.

NHL schedules won't be released until the new CBA is ratified by both sides, but initial reports say when New York teams are opening.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                Truncated 50 game NHL Schedule Mike.

Get the latest schedule for the Natiional Hockey League (NHL). Every game and boxscore for the entire season is available from the first game of the preseason right up to the Stanley Cup Final.

Tuesday-January 15th
                DetroitatPhoenix

Thursday January 17th
                Vancouver at Detorit
                So we wait all this time for hockey and our first game is at 9:00. That blows. I hate late games.

Comment

• NO CB, that posting is in error, balance of old schedule.

New schedule will not be posted by NHL until tomorrow. See post above.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                    NO CB, that posting is in error, balance of old schedule.

New schedule will not be posted by NHL until tomorrow. See post above.
                    I was wondering.... it seemed there were too many off days in that schedule for a compacted season ... it had the feel of a normal schedule.

Comment

• Red Wings will open home schedule vs. Stars Jan. 22

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• The schedule is going to suck if you wanted to see any Eastern Conference teams. I think they said there will be 6-7 games with teams in your own division, so we will be seeing a lot of Columbus.

Comment

• NHL Schedule.

Comment

• Worst game I've seen the Wings play in 20+ years. I didn't think our 1st game without Nick would be THIS much of a disaster. At least 20 years ago it was old time hockey and we had Probie and Kocur.

Mule looks like the lazy sob he was last year, Cleary is done as a productive player Z, Dats not having good game. Miller = more dead weight as always. Burt and Helm out hurts, ill take its only one game, but this is dreadful.

Comment

• After 14 years of trading away draft picks to "win now" the pigeons have finally come home to roost. There hasn't been any legitimate young talent in the organization since shortly after the lockout. Looks like the lucky string of finding future Hall of Famers in the late rounds of the draft has run out. And I have been saying for a few years now that Zetterberg is a pale shadow of the guy who won the Conn Smythe.

Comment

• not to mention perpetually drafting late in the order
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X