Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
    Well....if you bailed...I'm sorry. Wings win in OT. Zetterberg scores the winner.....2 goals tonight. He finally gets some goals......he's played pretty damn good, and been stoned a couple of times.
    To clarify??? He's played pretty good while stoned those couple of times, or do you mean that he's played good when he's not been hitting Dennis T's bong?

Comment

• Only sadist could watch this OT. We all know how this ends.
      Yeah, not so fast my friend. :-) Kids on D move on - forget about the mistakes, game 7 (late) Sunday

Comment

• 97 was the last time Red Wings won 3 OT games in one series and it was against the 'Mighty Ducks' everyone make sure you have had your stress test

Comment

• I'll donate my bong for community use for game 7 but only after Rob gets the first hit.

Comment

• Comment

• I'll donate my bong for community use for game 7 but only after Rob gets the first hit.
              You and Mike have it good Sunday with a 10:30 puck drop, I work nights so it good with me too.

Comment

• Wings push a game 7 thanks to Hank. Anything can happen.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• If the Wings breath to hard toward a Duck - a penalty will be called - Im sure Bettman has instructed the officials already.

Comment

• I never said I wasn't going to watch the OT! And I'm back in Michigan now so the west coast games suck again. It's like I never left.

We have a less than 1% chance of winning Sunday. No need to even watch.... but I will anyway.

Comment

• Howard was good enough in game 6, seemed at times he was given the best Wings' effort. Heading for game 7 all the way back to LA for a game tomorrow is just nuts.

Wings will enjoy the East next year although it's far more physical than the West. No "Skate-bys".

Back-to-back G6 & G7 games, totally nuts. Why does the NHL do this, compress 2 sudden-death cage matches?

Tell New Kids on the Bock, C?line Dion & Uncle Cracker to find another venue.
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 11, 2013, 08:15 AM.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Hockey World Championship* today (Europe)

USA 4 - France 2.

Reigning champion Russia lost for the second time in two days at the ice hockey world championships, going down 3-2 to Finland.

* Scheduled during the SC Playoffs, just plain silly.

Comment

• Yep....incredibly stupid scheduling. But it seems that scheduling always seems to be an issue with Hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I never said I wasn't going to watch the OT! And I'm back in Michigan now so the west coast games suck again. It's like I never left.

Welcome back buddy!

Comment

• And I'm back in Michigan now so the west coast games suck again. It's like I never left.
                              But the silver lining is ...more Michigan Football, Basketball, Hockey, etc.!!!

Welcome back, Mike!

Comment

• Absolutely. Welcome back Mike. I hope to see you at one of Doug's tailgates this fall.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X