No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
      At around the 1:15 mark of that video I think I saw Cindy as the 5th man in, as a group of kids in the white uniforms were beating up one kid in blue. Good to see he's no longer cowering somewhere in the corner during these brawls!
      Rob, your eyesight is obviously failing. Just pick up the latest copy of Sports Illustrated, Sidney Crosby 5 x 5. In particular the article, "Sidney Crosby was better than ever. Now? Maybe even better." Try page 36.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 13, 2013, 09:57 PM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Shell-Shocked.

Comment

• I bet he stares in a mirror for an hour a day working on that face.
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Isn't Michael rosenberg the douche from the Free Press that wrote the Practice-Gate story? No wonder he fellates Cindy too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
              I bet he stares in a mirror for an hour a day working on that face.
              LOL---You win this portion of the internets tonight!

Comment

• Alex Obitchen, bounced from the playoffs yet again! Scored 23 goals over the last 23 games of the regular season but just as the sun rises in the East, he chokes in the playoffs. 1 goal in 7 playoff games and his team eliminated yet again.

Suspect he will be hopping on a plane to join 2-loss Russia at the Worlds.

9 million dollar NHL joke! NHL Captain? my ass.
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Yep......Michael Rosenberg....Same guy.

Explore creative careers in graphic design, copywriting, social media, marketing, communications, video. Post your creative job today and reach the best talent in media, advertising, and publishing.

I thought we banned anything from him here..... :-D

Comment

• As to Ovie? Yeah, I agree he's been a disappointment. OK......He can join Corey, and "Leg Massage" Nash on the podium.

Comment

• Still can't believe the Buds blow a 4-1 , 3rd period lead, damn.

The good news is now the Bruins get Lundqvist & the Rangers, good luck with that.

Nash nearly doubled Ovies' playoff point total.

Comment

• Nash nearly doubled Ovies' playoff point total.

Incorrect. Ovie doubled Ricky's......

Like Casey Stengle said...."You can look it up."

Comment

• Not a fan of Toronto or the Habs, but it's too bad neither team can get their act together come playoff time. I just read that the Leafs haven't even been to the finals since '67. Unbelievable! And how long has it been since Montreal was a relevant team in the Stanley Cup picture?

Not that it would make a difference to most American NHL fans, but I really think it would be a good thing for the NHL for these two teams to contend.

Comment

• No actually it's tie.

However, Ovie -2, Nash +2, round 1 of the playoffs, that should throw you for a tailspin.

Ovie 1 goal , 1 assist in 7 games.
                            Nash 0 goals, 2 assists, 7 games.

Comment

• Wrong again. Ovie had 2 pts., and Nash had 1. As to Plus/Minus......Ovie is near +90 in his career, Nash is -55. I'll take Ovie every single time. Plus, why the fight about this? I admitted Ovie can join Nash and Perry on the list of Captains who didn't show up. Wouldn't you agree that NONE of them did?

Comment

• I just read that the Leafs haven't even been to the finals since '67. Unbelievable! And how long has it been since Montreal was a relevant team in the Stanley Cup picture?
                                In 93 the Leafs took the Gretzky led, Melrose coached, Kings to 7 before the Kings advanced to the SCF versus Jacques Demers Habs. Basically 20 years for both teams
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X