No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thronton is a far cry from Gretzky or Yzerman, fact is the only thing he can do they didn't is - turn invisible playoff time.

Comment

• Comment

• Where do you get those?
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• LOL, the lightsaber one is awesome!

No one is arguing that Franzen slashed him. Of course he did--Thornton had just intentionally trashed Franzen's ankle and knocked him out of the series.

If Probert were still around, Thornton's face would have already been rearranged.

Comment

• A Facebook friend :-) lol

Comment

• Packy game 7 is going to be a beauty! I counted the Wings out but now it's down to which team wants it more?

"No Show Joe" has a gold medal and played very well in Tournament.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ever notice how Thornton only goes after much smaller players like Datsyuk and Z after the whistle? He's a real manly man.

Comment

• Or perhaps another way of looking at it would be two of Detroit's best players?

Comment

• The Red Wings have 22 players with Game 7 experience but they haven't experienced anything quite like this series. According to the NHL, the teams have been tied or within a goal of each other for 90% of the series. In four of the six games, the winning team has trailed in the third period.

Comment

• Game Seven can be decided by a lucky bounce either way. We've seen the Red Wings lose a game seven, even when they were the better team, due to a lucky bounce.

Maybe its the Wings turn for a bounce to go their way.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Thornton only goes after smaller guys because he is a giant pussy. If he got into a fight with someone his own size he'd probably turtle like Claude Lemieux.

Comment

• I love for him to catch the "Kronwall Flu".

Comment

• Thornton only goes after smaller guys because he is a giant pussy. If he got into a fight with someone his own size he'd probably turtle like Claude Lemieux.

Thornton is extremely busy at the moment as the NHL's most prolific scorer post 2005 lockout/strike. Why on earth would he risk breaking a "golden hand" on a Team IKEA's skull?

M?bler Focker.
                            Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 12, 2011, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                              BTW, Thornton is married to a "dirty European", Tabea Pfendsack from Switzerland.
                              Do you mean that in a good way- are there photos?:-D

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                                Thornton only goes after smaller guys because he is a giant pussy. If he got into a fight with someone his own size he'd probably turtle like Claude Lemieux.
                                The Andrew Bynum of the NHL?

Comment

Working...
                                X