No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im still burned up knowing we had them (Chicago) and choked the series away, and now they are cruising their way to the finals.

Comment

• Good match-up for the NHL. I've been very critical of its over expansion yet getting 'exposure' in those new markets was pretty valuable too and will help the league long-term. Caveat being those new markets actually need to develop an interest in hockey.

Comment

• lol..

[ame]http://youtu.be/UwD_QiWPu8I[/ame]
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Heh......

Comment

• Cindy is done. At least he showed up big in the series with 0 points.

Comment

• Tied with Malkin. Pittsburgh just got punked like I've never seen. Beautiful.

Comment

• Ha!! OP how ya doing? Lets here how Cindy is going to light up Boston again...

just kidding bro :-)

Tough to be Maple Leaf (and Red Wing) fans

Comment

• Whatever will the NHL do without Cindy Crosby playing for Stanley?

... they're doomed ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Shift. By. Shift. He cemented his reputation as a sniveling little douchebag.

Comment

• Crosby needs to watch where he's going.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Well played, sir ... :-)

Comment

• What a game going on in Chicago! Just when it looked like L A was getting jobbed on a non tripping call that resulted in a Blackhawk goal L A scored shorthanded 9 seconds to go.

2 OT coming up!

Comment

• Kane scores the winner

Comment

Working...
                                X