No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see the game was out for dinner but highlights suggest rookie Tokarski was brilliant.

Another Habs defensive collapse, worthless Markov is gassed, doesn't clear zone, coughs puck up, NY sends St.Louis in all alone, Tokarski little to no chance really.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...wY8oV9faWFES3z
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ovie dons a leg brace, returns for "Worlds", suspended Mob coach Zarnok, prohibited by IIHF from taking to the ice, does so anyway. I guess International rules don't apply to Putin or Team Russia? Only 8 returning players on the team from their National embarssement and meltdown at the Sochi Olympics and the actual World Championship.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 26, 2014, 06:58 AM.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Not a single Russian player left in the top 25 Stanley Cup Playoffs scoring race less Malkin and he was even bounced in the 2nd round, no heart indeed.

Combined 18 million in NHL salary, Putin thanks you.

Comment

• Sorry Russian Shmengie peasants, here are the real gold medals from the Sochi Russia Olympics, you know the tournament the world holds every 4 years in order to determine global supremacy? Not but 4 months ago on Russian soil....oh yeah, you guys failed to medal again....LOL, anyway here is what they actually look like.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 26, 2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Im heading out just now to a BBQ lol Looks like I'll miss the Blackhawk game (unless I want to watch the recorded delay). Not sure if im going to have beer or not? God bless my Dad and our fallen brothers and sisters on this Memorial Day & every day.

Comment

• L A up 2-0 already, lol Drew Doughty is on top on his game making things happen. The talent in the West is far superior to the East. Rangers or Habs will probably get sweep by the winner of this series.

Comment

• Not a single Russian player left in the top 25 Stanley Cup Playoffs scoring race less Malkin and he was even bounced in the 2nd round, no heart indeed.

Maybe not but Kopitar is, (Yugoslavia) dude is a monster player!

Comment

• Dustin Brown (from the good old USA - gets in the act - scores lol! 3-0 Kings over Blackhawks! Pile it on!!

Comment

• Next to Weber , Doughty is the best defesnsmen in the League , been telling you that for years.

LA found their playoff gear, what weren't they down 3-1 in series to San Jose? Surprised they're crushing Chicago. Either team will pimp NY or Montreal in the final.

Speaking of which, I've also been telling you for years that Montreal has some of the hottest women in NA. Take Eugenie Bouchard, Canadian tennis player, just advanced at the French Open, Roland Gaross.

Mon Dieu!

Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 27, 2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• LA found their playoff gear, what weren't they down 3-1 in series to San Jose?
                      L A were down 0-3 to the Sharks - the Biggest chokers in playoff pro sports

Speaking of which, I've also been telling you for years that Montreal has some of the hottest women in NA. Take Eugenie Bouchard, Canadian tennis player, just advanced at the French Open, Roland Gaross.
                      Vous ?tes belle !

Comment

• Screw Rangers, 6-4 Habs in 3rd!

Comment

• Was going to post Habs should have saved some of those goals for tonight. Blueshirts dominated Game 6 in every facet other than the scoreboard. Won every race there was to win. But in a spot where the Rangers couldn’t afford a mistake or bad bounce to beat Henrik Lundqvist. One down, one to go! Now the Kings need to jump on the Blackhawks and keep them down in game 6

Comment

• Kings have to win tonight or its game 7 back in Chicago. The Red Wings are the last team to win back to back Stanley Cups -

Comment

• Best news for the Wings.....

Anthony Mantha collected some hardware over the weekend that further indicates the Red Wings might soon have something special.

Mantha (6-feet-5, 204 pounds) was named the Canadian Hockey League player of the year. Including the regular-season and playoffs, Mantha scored 81 goals and 77 assists for 158 points in 81 games for Val d'Or. He had one goal and three assists for four points in four games in the Memorial Cup.

Previous winners of the award include Pat LaFontaine (1983), Mario Lemieux (1984), Luc Robitaille (1986), Joe Sakic (1988), Eric Lindros (1991), Sidney Crosby (2004, 2005) and John Tavares (2007).

The Red Wings selected Mantha with the 20th overall pick in the 2013 draft

Comment

• How did that guy fall to #20 in the draft?

Comment

Working...
                                X