No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would think so with Chicago but they have played deceptively stout defense during their Stanley Cup runs. I guess there's some potential but I expect both conference finals to be low scoring unless Anaheim gets their way. The Eastern final will be unwatchable.

Comment

• Comment

• I hope the Ducks kick Chicago's ass, I hate that team more than anybody! I also hate Patrick Kane more than any other player in the NHL (by far) and that means Sidney Crosby and I'm not taking it back this time.

Comment

• Goaltending is really fucking boring now. It's all about simply squaring yourself to the shooter and passively taking up space. Bring back the stand-up goaltenders making kick saves.

Completely agree I've been saying this for years now, seven goalies in the playoffs with no previous experience? And gutless, coward GM 'let's keep our playoff streak alive and were good' Ken Holland signs a mediocre goalie for 5 years and Howard is not even the starter now. Thanks for the memories. ...

Comment

• The Swift Decline of Hockey Night in Canada

Hockey Night in Canada has seen a huge decline ever since leaving CBC and Rogers is all to blame for their poor attempt to modernize a Canadian tradition.

Comment

• Sounds like Dave Brandon would be a perfect fit for Rogers.

Comment

• I have little doubt that Rogers's shittification of the broadcasts is a contributing factor, but the downright awfulness of the games has to be another big one.

Comment

• ugh

Comment

• What game last night, Rangers win 2-1 in OT! MSG went nuts! When OVIE scored the Caps only goal in the first, you could of heard a pin drop, dead silence.

Nice to see Ovie lose again, to recap his shortcomings: failed @ World Jr's., failed @ World Championships, failed @ Olympics and as always , failed to ever lead his team past the 2nd round of the NHL Playoffs.

HNC was a scared institution, CBC, Crown Corporation, funded by federal tax money never produced a better show. Canadians will not stand for this.

Hanni you want GOALS, Quarters of the Worlds starting on NBC at this moment. Canada went undefeated at 7-0, scored 49 goals, new Tournament Record! And it's a "C™ Team!
                    Last edited by Prime2; May 14, 2015, 08:22 AM.
                    "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Team USA -0
                      Switzerland-1

After the 1st period.

Swiss have the neutral zone locked down tighter than a bull's ass in fly season!

Comment

• This game blows. Doesn't look like Team USA is very interested in that silver medal.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          It just warms my heart.

Comment

• Goal USA. 1-1

Make that 2-1!

Comment

• Hell yes! USA getting tons of traffic in front of the Swiss net.

Comment

• I wonder if Ovie's red eye arrives in time to suit up for Russia's game against Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                                X