No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They could have enjoyed the sport had expansion not taken place during the Dead Puck Era.

Comment

• The NHL made an extremely short-sighted decision and bailed out of Canada due to the terrible exchange rate that was going on in the 90's. Of course, in doing so they moved teams from rabid fan bases to places that didn't give a **** about hockey.

Comment

• Agree... Rabid fans who fill in seats is the more important than being I Arizona or Florida.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Vancouver is being owned tonight
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Van took the night off, why did Loungo stay in for all eight?
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Tim Thomson has been standing on his head for the Bruins in the last three games. Finally his team shows up on the scoreboard last night.
              Last edited by geo weidl; June 7, 2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• Van took the night off, why did Loungo stay in for all eight?

Not really, the Canucks came out strong, Tim Thomas was (again) outstanding last night and stoned the Vancouver Canucks on several scoring chances in a scoreless first period. Boston scored 3 goals in the last 2+ minutes of the game, no reason to pull Loungo at that point. Boston most likely will wish they could get some of those goals back for game 4.

Comment

• Tim Thomas made 38 saves in his third shutout of the playoffs tonight. This guy is playing the best goalkeeping I can remember.

Comment

• If Boston wins he gets the Smythe, even with Horton & Savard out ?!? Luongo was shaky, let's see how they regroup with home ice in Vancouver for game 5.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Sedin sisters: 2 points total through 4 games.

Comment

• Team Sweden..... a Goddamn joke. They were rested and claimed they trained their whole lives for this moment. Van PP 1-22 ?!?!? Boston's forecheck is grind Vans D, loss of Rome & Dan Hamhuis really hurts.
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; June 10, 2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Boston is going to lose this series in the most frustrating way. After outscoring the Canucks 12-1 the last 2 games they lose the third game of the series ( again ) by one goal tonight. 1-0

Comment

• That's hockey. Very random.

Comment

• Games 1 & 2 were most frustrating. Game 1 was scoreless for 59 minutes and 42 seconds. The hero of Game 2 should have been suspended after biting an opponent.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yep. Boston is up against it despite being the better team for most of the series. The Sedin sisters have been AWOL and the Cannucks have scored 6 goals in 5 games yet lead 3-2. Unbelievable. Tim Thomas still gets my vote for Conn Smythe.

Comment

Working...
                                X