No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He usually is working the first two rounds late starts out west. All NBCS say this year is this... ?

NBC Sports Group’s first-round broadcast teams will also include Chris Cuthbert, Joe Micheletti, and Eddie Olczyk.

Comment

• LMAO at last night's shit. 5 games. 15 regulation goals. One of them an empty netter. The Boston Bruins won their game despite zero second period shots. The Pens won despite a fourteen minute stretch without a shot.

Great job keeping it exciting, Gary.

Comment

• I was waiting for that post from you :^)

Not much scoring on day one. I watched most of the Rangers -Montreal game, also flipping between the last 2 games of the night both went into OT (at the same time) Sharks and Blues win

5 of 6 road teams won -

Red Wings only original 6 team not in the playoffs

Comment

• I was just thinking last night about how the Oilers are probably going to lose in the first round because their defense isn't tight enough. In a few years they will hire a defensive-minded coach who will turn Connor MacDavid from a 100 point scorer into a 70 point scorer who plays good defense. And then Edmonton will win the Cup because their best player became more boring.

Comment

• 1-0 in the third period in Chicago. The excitement continues

Comment

• Yeah, nashville's style of play is ugly. They basically hold 5 guys back. Very little attempts at pushing the offense.

Comment

• Comment

• Chicago was shut out in consecutive playoff games for the first time since it was blanked in three straight in April 2002 against St. Louis. 22,175 booed as the final seconds of the second period ticked off, and there were more jeers in the third.

Ovechkin had a break away late in the 1st OT vs Toronto -weak

Going to 2OT

Comment

• Boudreau has eight division titles in his nine full seasons as an NHL coach with the Washington Capitals, Ducks and Wild. But he has only advanced past the second round once and is headed for his fifth, first-round exit.

Comment

• Free hockey all games tonight. Caps lose again, Blackhawks in OT as I post - must win for them

Ducks Flames going into OT

Comment

• LOL! Nashville scores! Chicago is toast!

Comment

• What, Mr. Tortorella, are you and your players thinking ahead of Game 4?

“You know what we’re thinking? And I just told them: I just want them to be able to put that God Damn radio on after tonight’s game at 10 o’clock!"

Comment

• Blue Jackets stave off elimination

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_dBOvA-q74"]The Rockets - Turn Up The Radio - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Caps holding on for dear life 4-3 vs the Leafs

Cuthbert with the call late 3rd

Comment

• Caps score as I post

Comment

Working...
                                X