No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok then..... holy shit! I had to post this twice.

Haven't seen theses kind of moves since , well you know who. Damn

Comment

• The Wings are only the 8th worst team in the league now. Now that's what I call cause for celebration!

Comment

• That means we’ll draft 14th, right?

Comment

• Probably.

Comment

• Playoffs start a week from Wednesday, yes? Would be nice to have the Red Wings in them again someday.

Comment

• It still seems weird that the Red Wings are persona non grata after 25 years of high level hockey and annual excitement for the playoffs.

Comment

• While it's not worth much, the last two seasons have been little more than charades across the League. Sure, the Wings have sucked and wouldn't have fared any better if they were legit. That's how I have been able to deal with getting swept by Jersey in 1995.

Somehow thinking that these are fake seasons is less pathetic than celebrating every March 26th as some sort of Holiday.
                Last edited by Tom W; May 3, 2021, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• I guess the playoffs don't start for a couple more weeks because everyone has to play their 56 games.

What a dumb schedule.

Comment

• Its ridiculous to play hockey in May-June anyway. Season should end no later than April.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's especially ridiculous when you do nothing but play the same 7 teams over and over again.

Comment

• As a Red Wing Fan we want Boston/Winnipeg for the draft picks. As a hockey fan (No Blackhawks ) and then its all 'The Prime's' Montreal Canadians can ruin Toronto (if that's possible at this point) must watch - will Toronto choke? (again)

E1UaKFtXMAQdOGM?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• The last playoff without ESPN's idiocy. It's been a great run.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; May 14, 2021, 06:57 AM.

Comment

• Puck drops for the playoffs in just an hour. It should have been a few weeks ago but better late than never. The schedule is still weird -- Game 1 of the first series is tonight, but Game 1 of Habs-Leafs doesn't start until Thursday. Thank goodness Calgary and Vancouver are both out of it since their final regular season game isn't until Wednesday.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; May 15, 2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• My prediction -- Tampa Bay vs. Colorado in the finals.

Comment

• Connor MacDavid ends up with 105 points in 56 games -- wow. The highest PPG game average since Mario Lemieux in 1996. What a shame he's about to enter the "he needs to be better defensively" phase of his career after getting knocked out in the first or second round of the playoffs again. In five years he will be a shot blocker and penalty killer who only scores 85 points instead of 125. It's a tragedy. The league needs about another half dozen pure scorers like MacDavid.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; May 16, 2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X