No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I highly recommend this guy's channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBA...83r8jG_TJ0s4Og

He creates 20 minute highlight videos of every win. Usually up first thing in the morning.

Comment

• Awesome, thanks!

Comment

• Leon Draisaitl is on pace for 181 points. It would be the most points in a season since 1989. Nobody has broken 150 since Lemieux back in 1996.

Comment

• Comment

• Damn this kid has all the tools, and the move to stay 'on sides'...
            15 13 3

Comment

• Lets not overlook Larkin's first career hat trick!
              I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Yes, I wanted to post that and the highlights, but not home and cant do it from my phone, plus the typos from the phone.. But 7 years and his first, wow. 11 -3 at home, this is going just as I thought the Yzerplan would.

Need to somehow get the damn Covid under control from ruining the season!

Comment

• The Red Wings are shut down through Dec. 26.

Comment

• As expected, the Red Wings live team calling the game were telling the fans to have a Merry Christmas. 27 games had been postponed as of Saturday and at least 12 more will be postponed through Dec. 23, the NHL and NHLPA are actively discussing the matter of NHL Player participation in the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, China. Larkin said. "You see guys go down, and the world (in general) right now with the spike, it’s hard. "It’s very difficult and it really seems that there’s no way to stop it."

Comment

• There is no stopping it so there’s really no sense in daily testing of perfectly healthy athletes with no symptoms. 15,000-20,000 fans attend the games and aren’t tested.

Comment

• The league announced on Wednesday that NHL players will not be headed to the upcoming 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics in February.

Comment

• China is going to have a lot of egg foo yung on their faces with this Olympics. They shouldn't have released the covid bats
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I wish you would eat some bat foo yung
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WOOOO!!!!

Red Wings just snapped a 100 game streak without a short handed goal. Then scored another 38 seconds later! Wings killed off a 5 minute major and scored two goals in the process to go up 3-0. Bertuzzi has two on the night.

Comment

• That was a great game. Zadina was a healthy scratch (Hollands pick) and we score 6 goals! I do like the guy, but hey after 3 years and you lead the team or near the top in shots but cant score for your life, lets just say they better start going in, or Stevie will move him. I think he has talent, but some guys just have "it" to put the biscuit in the basket. So far, and he's feeling it from the fans, he don't.

By the way, he not only a troll of Michigan, but Yzerman too.
                                Froot Loops not even a year ago ...

Who has Yzerman picked up in years that are building blocks. The team is flat out unwatchable and now I'm hearing that we need to wait until the mid 2020s to compete for a playoff spot. In the meantime we have to complain about the NHL lottery holding them back and Ken Holland.
                                lmao!! Froot Loops should really should never post anything about hockey again just makes him look stupid. I dont think he has this year , what a shock. . Its not that easy to (really) troll Steve Yzerman like Jim Harbaugh, but he tried for a long time. Not like when Michigan loses and he appears after 2 months all of sudden. Edmonton is a mess, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for Ken Holland and he had such a great opportunity there. I joked about him signing Mike Smith in the off season, guy just never learns. Fans have turned on him big time. Just wait till McDavid wants out.
                                Last edited by WingsFan; January 7, 2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X