No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've met Gibby a few times....he's been pretty decent. Bob Knight was, hands down the biggest douche.........and Ted Nugent......royal asshole.

Comment

• Met Shawn Burr a few times. Pretty cool but in more of a frathouse prankster sort of way. Keep him away from the kids.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Add Isaiah to the jerk category
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Never met him....but yeah....I've heard plenty. Forgot about Darrell Evans, and Joe Dumars on the good-guy side.

Comment

• Incredible effort by Bertuzzi (2 regulation/1 SO goal) wasted in the Wings first SO loss last night in Edmonton.
            38 seconds away from the win in regulation... ugh.
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Oilers' 22-year old Sam Gagner keeps the "hot hand" alive with two goals in regulation, assisting on a third. Of course the "newly confident" sniper scores in the shootout helping cement the win.

Western road swing is brutal, League-leading Wings drop a close one...noticed Datsyuk was kept off the scoresheet and missed his OT shot, he is on pace to score 84 pts, let's see if his 33-year old legs are up to the challenge not to mention a deep playoff run in the spring.
              Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 5, 2012, 11:37 AM.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• He'll be fine. And if point totals represent success, I'm not sure Steve Yzerman would trade his Cups for his 50 goal seasons....YMMV.

Comment

• Wonderful news, for the NHL. The greatest offensive player in the game by a mile should be back for the playoffs which is bad news for the Eastern Conference. A year off, fresh legs...I am smellin' another Stanley Cup berth for the 24-year old Captain.
                  There appears to be no end to Sidney Crosby's continuing struggle with concussion-like symptoms. I would guess he wont be back this year and his NHL career is in jeopardy.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...#ixzz1lYGvNYlV

Comment

• Packy that's bad karma and poor form, is it because I took a poke at your boy Datsyuk? I didn't even lay a glove on Lidstrom.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Something just wasn't right when Cindy got knocked out again without a big hit or head shot. Sorry OP coming back from a broken neck seems a serous gamble with Cindys health. And I don't believe in karma :-)

Comment

• Crosby is an overrated pussy who was gifted a championship. End of story. Now he'll take his rightful place as a footnote in hockey history. He's a fucking trivia question.

Comment

• A trivia question in a bar in Mantitoba. Who was the second best player on a Shattuck St. Mary's team in the early part of the 21st Century,
                          after Rene Bourque......

Comment

• Zach Parise?

Comment

• Probably some whiny weasel with a gimpy neck who has collected a paycheck or two in the NFL

Comment

• Brent Musberger and Bud Wilkinson also went there

Comment

Working...
                                X