No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony.....what's illogical about my post?

Comment

• Absolutely nothing. I was piling on OP with my response. That was the most polite way I could say what I felt.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL........I guess I read your post wrong.......or I need a beer

Comment

• You probably need a beer.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good advice! Off to attend a Rio De Janiero Party, and watch Hockey Night in Canada (post Don Cherry) in Northern Idaho......weird.....

Comment

• OP and 12 other Canadians think international hockey is the be-all-end-all. I find it quite amusing.

Comment

• Well to put this in perspective, Columbus is in LAST place in the entire league. 1-1 tie with 5 seconds to go, is actually embarrassing.

Columbus? OP where did that come from? I guess it would be, but that was against 33-17-6 Nashville

Comment

• Beat me to it.

Not quite as embarrassing as his Habs currently sitting 12th in the East...

Comment

• The gong show (that is the Montreal Canadiens) fans stewing over coach who can't speak French

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/201...#ixzz1mn3JcCe3

Comment

• OP's probably one of those who isn't putting any stock in this 22-game streak because the Canadian-laden Bruins and Flyers got their 21 straight wins in regulation.

Finns, Swedes and Russkies be damned!
                      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• I was going to ask about the "columbus" reference, too, but you guys beat me to it. columbus is in North Kentucky, while Nashville is in Tennessee. Both, of course "hockey hotbeds", right?---but that was a pretty good Predator team the Wings beat last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                          Well to put this in perspective, Columbus is in LAST place in the entire league. 1-1 tie with 5 seconds to go, is actually embarrassing. Honestly, good win but frankly I'd be concerned about peaking too early. At their age, the playoff run is young man's game and what, the Wings are in first place by 2 points?

Honestly, these "aged" players have enjoyed a strong run with considerable team depth and supporting cast, try carrying the load on a lesser team like Nash in C-Bus, every damn game.

Let's pick this up in late April mid-May, shall we? Last, PD is talented for a 34-year old but I can name a dozen Russians historically much better.
                          You spelled Nashville wrong, dopey.

Comment

• Man.....you guys are harsh......

Comment

• Hey, at least we don't boo the Canadian National Anthem.

Comment

• Ho hum; 23 in a row with a 3-2 win over the bitch Sharks this afternoon. MacDonald terrific once again; Howard better come back soon or risk losing his job.
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X