No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians and the Irish ... what a combo ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• West-West Dubliners

Comment

• Impugn my character fellas but Iam not the one in a scoring slump. 8)

Besides, Iam not getting paid 6.7M by the Wings to essentially drink vodka.
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 24, 2012, 08:31 AM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Well, at least Smirnoff is the good stuff ...

Comment

• Lol!

Comment

• It's no Belvedere or Grey Goose, but it's no Five 'O Clock either...
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Five O'Clock? good grief ...

Comment

• Packfan where are you at? 1/2 dozen games to go and the Wings are in good shape still. All should be healthy come playoffs and as for tonight, Carolina is out of it, should be an easy two points.

Where is your sass, you just going to let Crosby win the Conn Smythe without a fight?
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 24, 2012, 06:04 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Just got home from work 5-4 Wings, one minute left! Nick is back, haven't seen how he has played though.

Comment

• Hockey Night in Canada / NHLPA Player Poll

Skills:

WHO IS THE MOST DIFFICULT PLAYER TO PLAY AGAINST? Answer PAVEL DATSYUK

WHO IS THE SMARTEST PLAYER? Answer PAVEL DATSYUK

WHICH PLAYER IS THE HARDEST TO TAKE THE PUCK FROM? Answer PAVEL DATSYUK

GOALIES ONLY: WHICH PLAYER IS THE MOST DIFFICULT TO STOP? Answer PAVEL DATSYUK

Opinions:

WHO IS THE CLEANEST PLAYER TO PLAY AGAINST? Answer PAVEL DATSYUK

WHO IS THE TOUGHEST FORWARD TO PLAY AGAINST? Answer PAVEL DATSYUK

Dont worry OP your boy Cindy wasnt left out...

WHICH CURRENT PLAYER WOULD YOU SELECT TO START A FRANCHISE? SIDNEY CROSBY

Finally

SHOULD FIGHTING BE COMPLETELY BANISHED? 98% Of the players said NO.

Link...http://www.playerspoll.ca/

Comment

• Wings win....Filppulla, Hudler, Kronwall and Zetterberg were all +3.

Comment

• Cindy enjoyed a Cosmo after the shellacking the Penguins received at the hands of Daniel Alfreddson and Ottawa tonight.....

Comment

• Hah hah!

Paul Yousuck

Summary v. Carolina
                            0 goals
                            0 assists
                            0 points
                            Plus /Minus :-1
                            SOG: 1
                            Playing time: 19:45 min

Wonder when Babcock will bench him?