Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Canadian on Quebecer viloence in the part of Vernon on Roy
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It's actually Qu?b?cois, and they are crazy.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Qu?b?cois
        From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Qu?b?cois or Qu?b?coise may refer to:

A Quebecer: a native or inhabitant of the province of Quebec
        The Qu?b?cois people, a nation in Quebec.
        A Quebecer: a native or inhabitant of Quebec City
        A French-speaking Quebecer
        Quebec French, the variety of French spoken in Quebec
        A French Canadian from Quebec
        Le Qu?b?cois, a newspaper based in Quebec City
        The word Qu?b?cois: Qu?b?cois (word)
        Quebecois (ship, 1963) -- a lake freighter launched in 1963
        Last edited by Tony G; March 28, 2012, 03:37 PM.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Further correction Anthony, last time I checked politically Quebec was a Province among the Nation of Canada. Vernon hails from Alberta & Roy from Quebec, so technically it is Canadian on Canadian Violence.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 28, 2012, 04:10 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• And for a canuckophile as yourself, you know at various times there have been strong elements from that province that have advocated separating from Canada

Comment

• It seems to me the rest of Canada would be tripping over themselves to rid their nation of the Quebecian scourge. We should dump Texas and then they can establish diplomatic ties with the crazies in Quebec.

Comment

• I believe they did OT, it's called O-H-I-O. A principality ruled by Jim Tressel.

Comment

• Jimmy Howard will get the start in net tonight when the Red Wings play the Nashville Predators in a key game that will help determine home-ice advantage in the playoffs.

Stanley Cup odds

Pittsburgh Penguins 4/1

Vancouver Canucks 13/2

N.Y. Rangers 7/1

St. Louis Blues 7/1

Boston Bruins 9/1

Detroit Red Wings 12/1

Philadelphia Flyers 14/1

Chicago Blackhawks 15/1

Source: Bovada.com

Comment

• Pens drop back to back against Isles, fail to grab first in the East, bad sign. Wings lose to Columbus, bad news too.

Comment

• And THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD was -2, and got a nose boo-boo.

Comment

• lol He didn't need stitches, but he sounded very congested when he spoke after the game.

Comment

• Yes , Superstar Crosby rebounds in spectacular fashion with a goal and three assists as Pens dump the red-hot Sabres 5-3. How did the Wings do?

Comment

• You know how they did; they laid down like bitches in one of the biggest games of the year.
                            At home, no less; pussies.
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Yep.....they looked like shit.

Comment

• Babcock is a good coach, he will have his veterans ready for the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X