No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Packy, Super Sid became the 7 th youngest player in the NHL to score 600 points. which is something because the weakass bitch already lost 130 games to injury at 24 years of age.

Btw Gretzky scored a 1000 by age 23.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; March 30, 2012, 09:54 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Cindy and his band of pussies got knocked around like rag dolls on their home ice by the Flyers. That would make for an entertaining first round series.

Comment

• OT, I understand your frustration.....Crosby now has five goals and 26 assists for 31 points in just 19 games, Crosby has been on a tear since returning from injury, which isn't terribly surprising, and looks great heading into the postseason and the final few games of the regular season.

Since his return, March 15th versues the Rangers,Crosby and Malkin are tied with 15 points, each over the last 11 games. Oh BTW, Crosby actually is doing it on Pittsburgh's 3rd line with Cooke & Kennedy! FWIW, in the 19 games this season both players have played-in, Crosby holds a 31 to 29 point lead.

Re: Last Sunday's game, Pens v. Flyers.

Fleury has played 65 games this season and looks exhausted while Philly has been getting excellent goaltending. The flyers have actually won 5 in-a-row on the road against Pittsburgh. Although blowing a 2 goal lead, the Pens clanged the iron twice in 3rd and almost tied the match but ultmately lost 6-4.

I wouldn't want to play the Flyers to open the playoffs but oh well. The loss of Daniel "Danny" Bri?re via a legal Pen check is gonna hurt Philly, he is playoff magic and last, Claude Giroux may be the best two-way player in the league and will soon be a superstar, 3rd in NHL scoring, btw he plays excellent D too.

Most Pundits will stick pick the Pens as the Cup favorite but it is probably moot if you don't get goaltending.

BTW, I have auto-parsing future on, why won't these "YouTube" videos automatically embed, anyone?
        Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 3, 2012, 02:05 PM.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I know why but don't want to see cindy
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Different pay grades Tony, always remember that!

Anyway, Giroux is a stallion, pulls the Datsyuk.

[youtube]lnDEnX1jEeE[/youtube]
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 3, 2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Notice how NOBODy ever pulls a "Cindy"?........

Comment

• Mike Milbury has apologized to 'cindy' calling him a "little goody two shoes," a "little punk" and lastly "not a perfect gentleman." I think we all know he was right.

Comment

• YEP...and the incident the other night....Crosby cheap-shot a guy in the corner, and THEN was cross checked back. And the gutless little horse-faced weasel, didn't get up and fight his own battle......he immediately looked around to see if the ref's saw it. (To paraphrase Casey Stengle......you can YouTube it up!) He's an amazing talent.....without a doubt, and as I've posted here....maybe the best offensive player in the game. But he carries, and rightly so, a reputation as a whiner, a prima-donna, and a gutless puke who always runs to the refs first. And the National Hockey media is totally complicit in Bettman's attempt to shove the little fucker forward as the ideal of the NHL.

Comment

• He has no class no respect, not even for the game or its traditions. Disrespecting our Captain - Nick after the finals (making him stand there waiting, for nothing) - The Red Wing origination and the Red Wing fans by not shaking his hand and the other Wings on Detroit's own ice. 'cindy' said later 'he has nothing to apologize for'. What an ass - at least come back later on and say you were caught up in the moment and your sorry or have a certain amount of regret.

Comment

• You guys are such kidders......

Of course the ACTUAL World's Greatest Hockey Player does his "chatting" on the ice as Pittsburgh beats the defending Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins 5-3, while putting the League on notice that the Cup goes through Pittsburgh. Super Sidney Crosby scored 2 goals and picked up an assist while earning the game's First Star. Imagine it was especially pleasing for Crosby to spank Mike Milbury's former Bruins.

Frankly not sure how commentator Mike Milbury still has a job? Versus & NBC would be well-served to fire that assclown, posthaste.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 4, 2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• disturbing....you mean Cindy Brady was actually a man?

Comment

• Crosby is a little bitch who scores a lot. He's the new Alexander Mogilny.

Comment

• Exactly.

Comment

• And the next time I see him kill a penalty will be the first.

Comment

Working...
                                X