Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure.....

Well Detroit is down 3-1. They've had their chances, though......

Comment

• Flyers win!!!!

Comment

• 3-2 Preds....a minute to go....

Wings goal by Holmstrom, a hardy farm kid from Medicine Hat.
        Last edited by madootra; April 11, 2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Wings lose....but Weber slams Zetterbergs head into the glass after the last whistle. There may be a suspension coming......very cheap-shot.

Comment

• Great comeback by the Flyers to strike a blow for humanity.

Comment

• And Weber is a fellow BC'er!

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                Wings lose....but Weber slams Zetterbergs head into the glass after the last whistle. There may be a suspension coming......very cheap-shot.
                That happened against the Detroit Red Wings, right? Don't hold your breath.

Comment

• It was pretty blatant........but yeah, I know...

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                    3-2 Preds....a minute to go....

Wings goal by Holmstrom, a hardy farm kid from Medicine Hat.
                    Is Medicine Hat in Sweden?

Comment

• yes, it is right next to Moose Dick, Sweden from where most of Team Ikea hails.

Wow, total chaos....

Van & Pitt choke at home, Wings come close in Graceland....teams looking for the split now.

Super Sid delivers the mail, goal and assist, earns 3rd Star, Malkin a no-show.... Chris Letang's costly mishandling of the puck gives the Flyers an overtime win as well as home ice. The linesmen blew an offsides call on a Bri?re goal, clearly..... but no excuse blowing a 3-0 lead at home by the Pens.
                      Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 12, 2012, 08:54 AM.
                      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Graceland is 5 hours west you sun-addled cunuckophile
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Woah, woah Tony, why so sensitive? After all for what it is worth, Downriver "TaylorTucky" is actual part of the Commonwealth which technically is north of Tennessee.

Honestly, you gotta lean on your boy Datsyuk, European/Russian Floater Cam & Summary never lies.

Pavel Datsyuk -Versus Graceland

Goals: 0
                          Assists: 0
                          plus/minus: -1
                          Shots: 3
                          IceTime: 21:24min.
                          Shifts: 24

At a bare minimum insist Datsyuk studies Crosby's playoff film.
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Datsyuk actually had a very good game....several take-aways, great puck control....could have had 3 assists if other Wings could have finished.....but that doesn't fit into your story....oh well.

Weber gets a $2500 fine...no suspension. Bullshit. If Weber had done that to Cindy, he'd be drummed out the league....

Comment

• OH, please lovetap against the glass, "welcome to America", Canadian-style. Of course, only facts fit my narrative and the Wings better push back or get swept, it's that simple, same for the Pens.

BTW "Style Points" are awarded in Figure-skating Competitions, Danny Bri?re and his 45 playoff goals deliver wins, even the 1' 1/2' offside ones.
                              Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 12, 2012, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Lovetap....uh-huh.

Anyway, you neglected to mention the point Cindy should have received for scoring the Flyer's second goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X