No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottawa just tied NY 2-2 going to overtime. John McEnroe sitting with former Ranger (and Red Wing) Ron Duguay

Comment

• Nothing beats playoff hockey for me. I think the NCAA tourney is a close second, but playoff hockey is just the best thing going at this time, IMO. Especially the OT games. The finality is palpable.

Comment

• Ottawa beats the Rangers, and the Blues tie their series with San Jose.....the end of that game was chippy as hell! Great stuff! San Jose got their asses handed to them.

Comment

• I agree Sean.......nothing like it anywhere.

Comment

• Interesting, the Sharks are not as good as last few years. Washington beat the Bs' and the Blackhawks vs Phoenix is on the tv tied at 1-1

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              Ottawa just tied NY 2-2 going to overtime. John McEnroe sitting with former Ranger (and Red Wing) Ron Duguay
              Ronnie was the last NHLer exempt from wearing a helmet, grandfathered. He used to style it up with many Manhattam beauties.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• OP I thought that was Craig MacTavish? Anyway I remember seeing Duguay when I was about 8-9 years old (?) in one of my 2 times at The Old Red Barn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  New York will host the winner of this series. Ottawa is garbage. That said, it may be 5-5 and very exciting and all but it's 5-5 because of some really bad hockey at times.
                  That "garbage" Ottawa team just got the split in Manhattan , Prime still says Sens in 7!
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ugh, you are right Packy it was Mac! Duguay and Lafleur were in the next to last group. Thx

Comment

• Duguay was a gem......

I agree OP....I'm sticking with the Sens.

Comment

• Andrew Shaw Earned A Game Misconduct After Leveling Phoenix Goalie Mike Smith With A Headshot

3-2 Phoenix after 2

Last edited by WingsFan; April 14, 2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          OP I thought that was Craig MacTavish? Anyway I remember seeing Duguay when I was about 8-9 years old (?) in one of my 2 times at The Old Red Barn.
                          I never saw a Wings game at Olympia, my mother took me to the Ice Capades instead....sad.

Madootra , I think Duguay ended up marrying a playmate!
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 14, 2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Wow, Blackhawks score with the goalie pulled, 5 second mark 3-3 now. Dave Tippett was pissed - first time I ever seeing a coach yell "Fuck" behind the bench... OT !!

Comment

• Unbelievable. That's gotta be crushing for Phoenix.....

Comment

Working...
                                X