No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony G- Just a request. If you can post a video instead of a GIF, please do.
    Umm, I did post the video. I didn't post the gifs, that was Wings Fan
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• PAVEL FUCKING DATSYUK!

Comment

• That's why he's the best in the NHL.
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• PAVEL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            Umm, I did post the video. I didn't post the gifs, that was Wings Fan
            My bad.

Comment

• No goal....fuck

Comment

• How come the NHL is unlike any other timed game, where the shot (or pass in football) counts if it's taken before the buzzer?

That's fucking dumb.

Comment

• A 10th of a f'in second; damn
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                    How come the NHL is unlike any other timed game, where the shot (or pass in football) counts if it's taken before the buzzer?

That's fucking dumb.
                    I hate that rule, too---long have maintained that it needs to be changed.

Comment

• Who thought that up? I'd never seen that rule come into play until today.

Comment

• Wasn't the time we made Cindy cry that the shot wasn't taken until after the clock ran out?

Comment

• 100th of a second. And, yeah, the rule stinks.

Comment

• f***!

Comment

• I wish I had a dime for every game this year where the Wings have come out completely flat and finally shown up in the third period only to lose anyways because you can't overcome a two goal deficit every time.

Comment

• Rinne outplayed Howard. We held Nashville to 22 shots, 4 in the 3rd period. Howard gave up 2 weak goals, especially the last one.......saw the shooter the whole way.

Dats and Zetterberg can't carry the Canadians and Americans the whole game. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X